• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-2]

Sure, ABCD, but why would Syl be activated? We have everything that can activate an alien checked, so.

Is there even a possibility for ABCD to be activated? I mean, the roleblocker could've forgotten/ not blocked last night, leaving a possibility... but I'm not sure.

Is there even a possibility for ABCD to be activated? I mean, the roleblocker could've forgotten/ not blocked last night, leaving a possibility... but I'm not sure.

I really doubt it (if ABCD does happen to be alien). I think he's just voting for himself because a bandwagon's been started against him, but ABCD, if you're going to talk, I don't want to lynch you! :( We still have time to change our votes, you know!

I really doubt it (if ABCD does happen to be alien). I think he's just voting for himself because a bandwagon's been started against him, but ABCD, if you're going to talk, I don't want to lynch you! :( We still have time to change our votes, you know!
Phantom and Applebloom are innocent. I don't see any hope in survival but if you want to lose Blaine aka Inspector then feel free to lynch.

Phantom and Applebloom are innocent. I don't see any hope in survival but if you want to lose Blaine aka Inspector then feel free to lynch.

Well, there you go; that's your hope for survival! :D Withdraw and no lynch, then! (idk does someone want to suggest another lynch target)

Just LOOKING at this thread is giving me a headache.
I need TVTropes. *Cue Syl linking TVTropes*

Hold it, hold it. You can't be the inspector, because I'm the inspector. It's part of the reason I withheld a claim, because usually after the inspector claims, they get offed by the mafia.

I'll even tell you exactly who I targetted on both nights, if need be. Go ahead, interrogate me, do anything you need for me to prove my claim.

DEFINATELY MINDSCREW POKÉMAFIA.
*Brain splodes from headache*
(No, seriously, after I saw the objection, I instantly got a headache)

Hold it, hold it. You can't be the inspector, because I'm the inspector. It's part of the reason I withheld a claim, because usually after the inspector claims, they get offed by the mafia.

I'll even tell you exactly who I targetted on both nights, if need be. Go ahead, interrogate me, do anything you need for me to prove my claim.

Well I don't see Phantom being active anymore due to RL issues so lynching her shouldn't be a problem to prove my claim. That is if you guys want to risk losing the inspector.

Super confused. I am going to abstain because I really have no idea what to do now.

Well I don't see Phantom being active anymore due to RL issues so lynching her shouldn't be a problem to prove my claim. That is if you guys want to risk losing the inspector.

If you were Mafia, you'd know that Phantom was innocent, though. That wouldn't really prove anything.

Hm. How about we leave both of them alive for now, and the oracle can ask something tonight like, "Was Phantom inspected on the first night?" or something?

Finalmente, I am free! Curse you Lorelei. *Rattata uses Leer* I am Youngster pplz. I saw a Youngster in B/W that said These are not shorts, these are half pants!

By my count, the votes are currently tied three ways; 3 abstain, 3 InvaderSyl, 3 ABCD.

24 hours extension.

Back
Top Bottom