• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

The songs were just like Britney Spears on drugs, especially Loser Like Me. GIR was a little less terrible but :| mostly just because Lea's voice is really good. The song itself is just... guh.

Santana is awesome. In everything she does. And everything she says. <3 And everything she sings. Which should be more.

tbf britney spears on drugs is probably why I like it, I'm fucked up that way

also yes I love Santana, her recent subplot has made me appreciate her much more as a person and a character. ALSO troutylips <3

Omg Tina yes. Holly has had more songs than Tina, seriously, wtf is that. I love this show but sometimes it's just wrong. >| Uhg! When Santana said she wrote a song with Tina I got all excited and then she sat down at the piano. Just. Arhg. WHY.

I think Amber's acting skills aren't as great as everyone else, but I would definitely love to see a plot with her that doesn't involve food. Seriously. :[ At least she gets to sing.

Ryan is really surprising. He tends to be either really good or really bad. Also Ian. But I can usually tell a Brad episode by watching it, because his style is very different from the other two. He's more... depressing. (Was easier when they stuck to their cycle though! Why did they go off :[)

Well they didn't ruin in, they just didn't do it any justice. And the dance was pretty lulz. But it happens with a bunch of other covers (on Glee, I mean), so. Happens.

QUINN GIVING BIRTH

JESSE APPEARS IN A GAP OF VAERS

~NOT SUGGESTIVE AT ALL~

(Also I honestly don't watch it for the music but w/e)

WHAT TAILSY SAID

First ep I saw was Preggers (by accident ahh) which had nearly no music and those episodes are always my favourites.

Loser Like Me
Get It Right

"My original songs are made of mediocrity."

But like seriously I love how they hyped it all up. OOGH FOR THE FIRST TIME GLEE WILL HAVE ORIGINAL SONGS and then meh. How the fuck did the Warblers not win.

I did like Mercedes and Puck's songs, though. Also: Trouty Lips. :D

I think I'm just biased towards the Warblers because Darren Criss is fit and dorky as fuck, but yes. :( I wanted them to win!

HELL TO THE NO is my favourite. I have it on my iPod to listen to when I have to do uni work. 8D

"My original songs are made of mediocrity."

But like seriously I love how they hyped it all up. OOGH FOR THE FIRST TIME GLEE WILL HAVE ORIGINAL SONGS and then meh. How the fuck did the Warblers not win.

I did like Mercedes and Puck's songs, though. Also: Trouty Lips. :D

I'm sure Ryan Murphy doesn't give two shits about what they produce as long as there is profit. Besides the original songs sounded great in my honest opinion.

New Directions winning is all about the plot, we don't want a road to sectionals and regionals again and Figgins would have probably cut the club.

Back
Top Bottom