• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

EEEEEEEE YES!

I think I just had the only genuinely easy gym battle I've had in this entire game. Driftveil was awesome. I am overjoyed.

Also I got a shiny maractus off of the GTS with just a male snivy. I feel like a ripoff but at the same time I don't care because I'm so happy~ <3

It's not nicknamed, though, so I'm probably not going to use it. But still, trade fodder and general awesomeness! :D

My team is:

Eridan the level 32 male dewott,

John the level 31 male emolga,

Kanaya the level 30 female tabunne,

Jade the level 30 female munna,

Becquerel the level 30 lillipup,

Vriska the level 30 female liepard,

and Tinkerbull the level 30 male deerling.

... Yes I am very slow. But still!

i want a magby i hate you nintendo for making white forest unlockable in certain ways );

In other news I got my rotom! I would like that tradeable munchlax but I'll have to wait for June.

Working to complete regional pokedex! Currently breeding and getting love from a few pokemon... But catching wild underleved reuniclus and jellicent with extreme patience is fun :D and rare ones like leavanny.

The east entrance of marvelous bridge. An ace trainer will battle you.

LEVELING UP MAH POKEMONZ

Current team:

Eeks (Rotom)
Krash (Archeops)
Helios (Volcarona)
Hytanix (Hydreigon)
Traxture (Haxorus)
Zaltz (Galvantula)

Earlier today I hatched a Jolly Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Drain Punch.

Let's do this.

Currently using a Japanese Metagross and a North American Ditto to breed a shiny Beldum with the Masuda method. This is going to take awhile...

A bit late, but did anyone else think this generation's names were particularly easy to learn? I was still struggling to remember the fourth-gen ones for a couple of months after the international release, whilst these ones I had learned even before the european release.

A bit late, but did anyone else think this generation's names were particularly easy to learn? I was still struggling to remember the fourth-gen ones for a couple of months after the international release, whilst these ones I had learned even before the european release.

I agree. These names were quite easy to learn.

The English names were a little hard to remember for me, actually. I can't remember which ones now, but I had trouble with a few in particular. I think one of them was Braviary, since I had been hearing "Wargle" for so much longer. "Purrloin" also took a while to get used to, as opposed to "Choroneko..."
Also, a lot of times, even though I knew most of the Pokemon, I did hear a name that I didn't recognize, so it took me a while just to learn all the Pokemon as well.

And until recently, I thought that Alomomola evolved into Frillish. I'm actually surprised that it doesn't... I just didn't realize that Alomomola was only female.

Well, some of them were a bit easy to learn. I mean, mincinno evolves into cincinno. A lot were similar in their respective evolution lines.

I still get confused between mincinno and cincinno's names. Too similar imo.

Also, how do you get sunfish evolving into jellyfish? uuuh

He's asking why Darksong thought Alomomola evolved into Frillish, and he said 'sunfish' as opposed to 'stunfish'.

Fwee~~ Evolved Zweilous (finally) and only need two Pokemon that are currently unobtainable for moi at the moment. Of course, this is excluding event Pokemon. Following my previous data on Pearl (in which I recorded every single non-event okemon in existence at the time in my Pokedex) and my data on White (which has all but Zorua's line and the threee event legendaries), I will have captured all non-event Pokemon in existence! :D

Back
Top Bottom