• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon would you be in real life?

Realistically, probably Absol or Mightyena. Quick-tempered and protective, a little shy and moody, but loyal. And Absol has THOSE EYES O.O

If I could choose, I'd like to be Gallade. Small, quick, badass, psychic, a little feminine, and cute. :3

I'd realistically be a Slaking. I am a lazy person.

I'd like to be an Absol though. It's my favorite non-legendary, badass, strong, and it has a nice fluffy collar!

Realistically, I'd have to say cubone, as i am shy but sociable toward my friends.
But, i would love to be a... Growlithe! They're just... cool like that ;)

If I could choose... then I'd be a Snivy!! : D

She is not the cutest pokémon in the world, but I think she really has personality! I like her arrogance look, and well... she's an awesome snake with hands and feet!

Yeah I'd be houndoom, they are the best. Fast, fierce, can use fire and dark type moves, have horns, and are extremely loyal though are misunderstood because of their appearance.

Either lugia, as it can both dive deep as well as soar above the clouds or rayquaza as it does not need to hunt for food (it feeds on air). By personality, I'm most likely to be a shelder :P

Instead of Ponyta, I'd absolutely love to be a Rapidash. They look so frickin' awesome, and unicorns are my favorite animal already.

I think this is pretty obvious... Flygon is awesome :3

Not only could I still do most things that a human could, I'd be capable of so many other cool things... like flying...

A Magikarp. Stagnating at the bottom of ponds and being absolutely useless may be considered my general day-to-day activity, I would say.

oh man I have to choose

Well I wanna be humanlike and I want my pants on the ground so Scrafty. otherwise Arcanine, Gallade, or Absol

Lucario or Gallade. Psychic abilities and swords for elbows? Awesome. Semi-psychic abilities and spikes coming out of your hands? Awesome and possibly somewhat painful, now that I think about it.
And it wouldn't be that hard to get used to, I mean. The both have feet. And arms. I would have to stop bracing my chin on my hands when I sit down, if I was Lucario, I guess. And I imagine that those blades can really get in the way when your doing stuff. Could be useful for chopping onions, though.

Tyranitar, what's better than being a giant dinosaur? Nothing. Not even being a giant supercomputer/tank.

What would be better than a giant dinosaur with 4x weakness to Fighting or a supercomputer?
A cat/lion~
Which is why I choose Shinx~

Back
Top Bottom