• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 3

How would you force the doctor? I'm pretty sure they'd be more than happy to heal you as long as you kept getting inspections. They wouldn't even have to reveal themselves for that.

I really think that's just a fake claim, Superbird. The flavor text (and while I'm reeeally hesitant to go by that seeing as how in some games it's completely useless, if anything) indicates that hopeandjoy was the inspector. You must've noticed it too, claiming the only role you were confident was already dead. It explains why you wouldn't give your "inspection" until now.

"Forcing the doctor" by making them heal me, when it would be better for them to heal others while I got things done. I was trying to point us towards MF yesterday for that reason, without revealing myself to the Mafia.

And I'm reasonably sure flavor text isn't important in this game - it hasn't been up until now, at least. And even then, there are plenty of other things the "brow furrowed" could be referring to - more likely it's her character than it is her role.

And for that note, I'm Celeste from Dangan Ronpa - being the SHSL gambler, I am of course a good judge of character.

This took so, so long. I'm sorry, my computer has been broken and I was struggling to find enough time to sit down and read through all this and sort it all out.

The day drew to a close, and after lots of pointed fingers and unrestrained yelling, all hands seemed to point at Superbird. Celestia Ludenberg, the Queen of Liars, raised her arms in defence, shouting final cries of protest, but it was no use. The townspeople were bent on her destruction. After a lengthy riot, her body was nowhere to be found. Only a puddle of blood, a tuft of hair, and a handful of teeth remained where she once stood.

Superbird is dead. He was innocent. Forty-eight hours (or probably more, lol) for night actions.

Morning came again, its tender and soft tendrils pouring light onto a new horror. Visitor Message, the town's Navi, lay on the ground, humming blue light extinguished, wings cracked back. The damned thing had finally been shut up, it seemed.

The new death was tragic, indeed— but perhaps, too, it fan the flame in the fandom's hearts to ensure that justice is served.

Visitor Message has died. He was innocent. Forty-eight hours for discussion.

It appears I'm terrible at remembering when to post here.

The day draws to a close, and the villagers are none the closer to ratting out the mafia behind the scenes. As the moon rises again, they can't help but wonder which of them will be missing come morning.

The night phase has begun. No one was killed. Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Busy couple of days, whoops.

The sun rose yet again over the fandom empire, shedding light on a new murder. DarkAura, the great Sleeping Kogoro, sleeps forevermore. In his clenched fist is an empty sheet of paper, spattered with blood.

DarkAura is dead. She was innocent. Forty-eight hours or so for discussion.

The moon replaced the sun in the sky. People went to sleep, anxious for the morning to come so they could see how the events played out. Dazel has run out of ways to rephrase this already.

The night phase has begun. No-one was lynched. Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Morning came at last. It was a cold one, with dark clouds casting over most of the white sky. Sharp air tickled nostrils as the few survivors of the recent attacks walked into the town square, wary. A body hung high above, swinging eerily in the weak wind. A pale silver body hovered above a pile of jade blood, yellow eyes glossed over. Mai, otherwise known as Kanaya Maryam, had been killed in cold, green blood.

What happened next was a blur. Suicide and murder continued to break out as the days passed, but there was no hope of victory for the townspeople anyway. The killers had won this round, and the empire fell into anarchy and disarray.

Mai is dead. She was innocent. The mafia now outnumber the living townspeople, and have won. Nightlogs will be posted eventually.

And why would nobody lynch MF after Superbird's death confirmed he was mafia?

Ah, right, no one was even paying attention.

By the way, I never actually got Vholvek's role. I mean, I know he recruited MF, but I have no idea what it actually was.

Back
Top Bottom