• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kirby!

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
Do you like kirby games? :D I think they're pretty adorable^^ Super Star Ultra was one of my favorites, i think :) i've also won nightmare in dreamland several times too XD

I'm also pretty into how cute the games can be X3 i like cute games

Super Star (Ultra) are my least favorites personally
But I've beaten every other "main" game except Rainbow Curse and Amazing Mirror, Adventure, Triple Deluxe, and Epic Yarn are my faves.

Super Star (Ultra) are my least favorites personally
But I've beaten every other "main" game except Rainbow Curse and Amazing Mirror, Adventure, Triple Deluxe, and Epic Yarn are my faves.

I wanna play epic yarn a lot. It looks just so cute :3 I espesally liked this one flower level i saw on youtube^^

Amazing Mirror is awesome, its so puzzle like :3 the music in that game was really epic too. All kirby games have good music imo though.

Thanks for posting in my thread!^^ i had to say that, this place is just so dead now XD;

...Somehow it seems less scary to post here cuz of that tho o.O;;

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards will always have a special place in my heart. I rented it all the time from Blockbuster (back when Blockbuster still existed and still rented out N64 games), and I actually bought that copy when they finally sold it. I loved collecting all the shards and figuring out the power combinations you needed to get each one.

Other than that one, the only other Kirby game I've played to any extent is Kirby Air Ride. I'm not so great at the racing part, but I love the city mode.

If it counts, I always play Kirby in the Smash Bros series. Because Kirby.

Yay a Kirby thread! i love Meta Knight, Dedede, and Kirby of course :smile: and i like the Waddle Dees, my favorite Kirby games are Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot, Return to Dream Land, Forgotten Land, and Star Allies.

Back
Top Bottom