• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fake Pokémon Poem

Mercury

Snorunt
Fake Pokémon Poem

I wrote this when there wasn't a Sinnoh, and it's a fake pokemon like the title says!
Chigah​

Chigah is a mystery Pokémon
That lives out at sea,
On a little island in pokéworld
Between the special three.

The little dots upon its soft, soft, fur
Make it look so cute,
The only way to wake it though
Is through a special flute.

When it sleeps its sleeps so long
It seems it could be dead,
But when it wakes look out my friend
It’ll disappear, and then you’ll dread.

The Pokémon is rare I say,
And it may disappear,
But if you sob in sadness there,
It may even reappear.

Chigah loves kind people
And if you’re kind enough,
Will bring a special pokéball
To make you feel quite tough.

But now my friends I fear so much,
That they have left this world,
The only thing they could leave behind,
Is there special word.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigah, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigah.

Could it still be out there somewhere?
Indeed, it could even be…

The special Pokéball part sounds weird, but oh well, it'll do.:unsure::sweatdrop:

The Special Three are Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. I imagined them to be in a triangular shape.
Chigah is the name of one of my favorite toys!

Data on Chigah:
Type:Water
Spotty Seal Pokémon
Height:1'00
Weight:55 lbs
Area:Special Island (remember, it's fake!)

Last edited:
Re: Fake Pokémon Poem

It seems okay. But how would Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh be a triangle if Kanto and Johto are joined directly?

[/terriblecritic]

But I adore seals/Seel/Spheal, so yeah.

Well I'm pretty sure that the country is organised with Sinnoh on top, then Orre, then Johto/Kanto with Hoenn to the west of Orre and Fiore to the far east of Sinnoh.

The connection between Kanto and Johto could form one side (or two corners, depending on how you look at it) of the triangle with Hoenn being positioned to allow a line to be drawn from a point in Kanto and Johto that would complete the triangle. It's a pretty unsteady justification, true.

Last edited:

Hoenn, Sinnoh; neither of them are connected directly to Kanto or Johto so my point is still valid despite the typo.

I wrote this about 3 years ago, and I wasn't thinking straight about the regions being in a triangle, so that is my excuse. Now, I use what CNiall said. And yes, Castform, I agree, you are such a terrible critic.*sobs*. By the way, should I write another poem about a different Pokémon? You choose. It might take a while, but oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom