• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open i draw stuff sometimes i think

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
that place with the silly procrastinating kid​

welp this is just a ploy to force myself to draw 'cause if I don't I'm disappointing people

But yeah, I draw Pokemon! Check out my (admittedly short) art thread in my signature for an example or two. (I also drew my avatar, so.) And if you're manipulative nice enough I might be suckered into drawing some other stuff, too. I'd like it if you didn't ask for those stupidly complex Pokemon (i.e. Hydreigon or Arceus) but I wouldn't say never, because experience and practice are good. I think.

Here's the form, I guess. Copy and paste does wonders.

Form

[b]Pokemon[/b]: Obviously put the Pokemon species here.
[b]Gender[/b]: Only matters if there's sexual dimorphism, so. And, of course, the choices are M/F...
[b]Shiny[/b]: Shiny or not shiiiiiiny...
[b]Avatar[/b]: Do you need it sized as an avatar? Either 100x100 or 150x150px.
[b]Format[/b]: Specify what file extension it should be in. If this is left blank, I will just save it as a .png!
[b]Other[/b]: Put any extra notes here, such as if you want it to be a specific coloration, etc.

Other Stuff

I'm only accepting four requests at a time because I get bogged down a lot! I do get highly productive occasionally, mind. So we'll have to see. I might do animated things in the future! I don't know.

I don't care much about reposting of my work, as long as it's credited to Mewtini from TCoDf! And I won't go out and get you if you don't credit me, either, as long as it isn't claimed as your own or posted in a place where it's inherent that it's yours (i.e. deviantArt or oekakis or such).

So, um! Go go go. Requests will most often be prioritized per order of requests; occasionally a really challenging request will be put on the backburner.

Pending Requests:

1. Hiikaru (Eevee, tumbling, ribbon)
  2. Qvalador [Mohac forever] (Shiny Meganium, Female, 150x150, transparent)
  3. ILS (Damn fancy Squirtle, 150x150)

Slots Open: One.

Last edited:
Received a request via #tcod on irc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny: No.
Format: .png
Other: It can wear a ribbon!!! Also it would be good if it's tumbling but it doesn't have to be tumbling if there's a pose you'd prefer to do.

Pokemon: Meganium
Shiny: Shiny
Format: .png
Other: Transparency please ♪

Pokemon: Squirtle
Shiny: Sans shininess
Format: I have no idea wooo.
Other: Give it a top hat, a monocle and a suit, if it's not too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom