• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ohei, it's me

HANTASTIC!

well hi there, my name is hannah.

i'm not exactly sure how i should begin introducing myself, but i'll start by saying that i enjoy drawing, writing, and find a huge interest in graphic design. i also like guitar hero, but unfortunately i can't even come close to playing a real guitar. : D

anyways, a friend showed me the site and it seems pretty neat, i look forward to meeting some of you~

okay I read the first post and was like "what the fuck this person reminds me of violet"

but it makes sense now

welcome~

@Dewgong
ooooh not much. randomly going page to page, because i'm just that bored.

@Dezzuu
well, i have absolutely no idea who that is, so i have no idea whether that's a good or bad thing. but thanks, lmao.

Welcome to The CoD. Hope you have fun and drink tea and c--
OMG ANOTHER ELEVAN-YEAR-OLD. 8D
Huh?.. Oh, yeah. Welcome. Have fun. ^.^

Edit: Posts: 11
My mistake. Seventeen isn't bad though. At least you'll be mature and smarter than an elevan-year-old. X3

Last edited:

She's seventeen. The post count's eleven.
*hates self fer ruining Nototry's fun*
Anyway, there are two ways theis intro canbe delivered, with a formal "Tally ho," or a simple "HI :D"
I choose th'latter. :D Welcome to TCoD.

well i have to admit, this violet character intrigues me a little, at this point. xD

@Notoriously Unknown
lmao, thanks, but like RandomTyphoon i'm actually 17. xD!
but yes, i enjoy tea. and... crumpets? ;p

@RandomTyphoon
ahaha, thankyou. :]
tally ho sounds amusing, though.

HI Hantastic! What should your short name be?

I seriously hope to see you around. Catch me around Clubs and Roleplaying.

Edit: Posts: 11
My mistake. Seventeen isn't bad though. At least you'll be mature and smarter than an elevan-year-old. X3

Have you been thinking I'm 3405 years old all this time Notory? xD
Anyway, welcome to TCoD! I'm Mike, and unlike Typh I am 17. *shot* Anyway, enjoy your stay and stop causing confusion over peoples' ages.

Hi there, it's nice to meet you. :) I'm ultraviolet, but seriously just call me UV because it's easier to type.

Back
Top Bottom