• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(sign-ups) MLP: The Elements of Power

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
I am just trying out this idea I have been thinking of. Its a MLP roleplay where each pony gains the power to weild the seven elements of Fire, Ground, Storm, Hydro, Wind, Aura, and Shadow in order to combat the evil king Nightmane. Here are more details:

It has been 50 years since the adventures of Twilight and her friends. The power of Princess Celestria and her sister are near failing. The world seems like it is at its end.

Then, he appears: Nightmane, a Unicorn Pony with extreme talent in the dark arts. He soon imprisons the princesses and takes over the world. Nightmane then plunges the world into chaos (real chaos, not the Discord-type of chaos with chocolate rain) and darkness.

When Twilight and the others's grandchildren try to use the Elements of Harmony, they fail miserably and are also slaughtered.

One day, Blaze, one of the Unicorns living in post-apocalypse Ponyville, uncovers a rare Fire Gem, which somehow gives him the ability to control fire.

Soon, more gems are found, each giving the pony holding it the power of one of the elements of power.

Thats when a new order of ponies band together to stop Nightmane: The Warriors of the Elements.

You are one of those new ponies. Will you learn how to work together, or will Equestria be doomed forever?

The fate of all Equastria now rests in your hooves.

Sign-up form

Name:
Element:
Personality:
Appearnce *:
Cutie Mark
Talent:
History (optional)
Other Details:

I hope this roleplay turns out alright.

Last edited:
Name: Crystal Falls
Element: Water
Personality: Brave, and always willing to jump into a fight. Has good sociable skills, too.
Appearance: Body is a light shade of blue. Her mane is long and flowing, like a waterfall. Her tail is also long and flowing. Both her mane and her tail are a really dark shiny blue, and her hooves are crystallized.
Cutie Mark:
waterfallIcon.gif

Talent: Can create waves and ripples as she wants. She can also purify stagnant water and create waterfalls.
History: She lived on her own in a cave behind a waterfall for a few years. She finally started to get out and sociable when she found this gem.
Other Details: N/A

Youare accepted Rarity.

I forgot to add my form.

Name: Blaze
Element: Fire
Personality: loves to play around, but knows when to get serious. He will never abandon his friends and will defend anyone he trusts, no matter the costt.
Appearance:

2f04su8.png

Cutie Mark: see picture
Talent: creating fires (he knew how to do that before he got the fire power)
History: Lives i post-apoclaypse Ponyville, but born in Canterlot. He was the son of a scholar, but moved to Ponyville to escape the "sophistication" of canterlot ponies
Other Details: None

Name: Vanilla Iceberg
Element: Ice
Personality: Courageous, tends to overreact on the small stuff, is really sensitive, but is social and is very powerful.
Appearance: Her mane is spiky in the style of DJ-Pon3, like icicles. Her tail is very long and flowing. She is an aqua color, and her mane and tail are colored white and light blue. She is a pegasus with large wings.
Cutie Mark- (see below
Talent: Can shoot ice shards and create blizzards at her command, and can gallop super fast. She can freeze ponds, lakes and oceans to walk across.
History: She lived hundreds of years ago when she was frozen by an avalanche, preserving her for hundreds of years, when she then thawed out during this story.
Other Details-N/A

A picture of her-
vanillaiceberg.png

Attachments

• vanilla_iceberg_small_cm.png
    vanilla_iceberg_small_cm.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 54
Okay accepted.

Now lets see: The elements

Fire: Blaze (me)
Water: Crystal (Rarity)
Ice: Vanilla (Scootaloo)
Aura: Dark Aura (Sweetie Belle)
Shadow
Storm:
Wind:

Last edited:
Name: Dark Aura (Is called Aura)
Element: Aura
Personality: Mysterious, yet will stand up for a friend.
Appearance: Purple coat (Same color as Twilights), with a mane and tail a darker purple. Her mane and Tail are styled to be curled. Her irises are a vivid blue, and she is the height a medium sized pony would be.
Cutie Mark: Veeery Dark Purple Ball.
Talent: Able to read other people's Aura, and control their Aura.
Other Details: None

Added to the list, Sweetie Belle.

We just need three more people, one for Shadow, Air, and Storm.

EDIT
Maybe just two. I was thinking that Nightmane should have the Shadow Gem.

EDIT:

We shall start now. Sign-ups are still accepted for the Storm and Wind Pony but I am surewe havve enough people now to start off.

Would it be alright if I claim the Storm Pony?

Name: Leon
Element: Storm
Personality: Quiet and silent most of the time. He tends to keep to himself.
Appearance: A unicorn with a yellow body. The mane is black, cut short and the wings are black.
Cutie Mark: a grey lightning bolt
Talent: Speed and sneeking up on ponies.
History (optional)
Other Details:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom