• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum Discussion

I like the new Shaymin form. The new Giratina form's pretty cool, too. I must admit that I don't really like the new outfits. They look too bulky for my liking.

i don't really understand how anybody would play in the underground using wifi without getting completely frustrated. i mean, the underground lagged enough as it was when playing with friends...

...I hope they make Spiritomb more easily available in Platinum. That alone would be a reason enough to go and buy it.

I have to wonder what Pokemon will be pulled from Platinum (Such as Meditite, Surskit, Roselia being pulled from Emerald).

What about the Battle Island. Do you think that it will be nice and entertaining and Wi-Fi enabled?

I disagree with most of you.

I think this game will be horrible. Isn't Crystal and Yellow third versions? o.o

That's what I thought.

Origin Giratina looks horrible.

Sky Shaymin looks like it will be hawt.:P

Did you just insult Crystal? *glares, and hands you a note, saying you are now on my death list*

Anyways, Platinum better do a good job on the Frontier if they include it

I can't wait for Platinum. I'm importing it because I won't be able to wait for the english version. Hopefully it and its special DS will be out by my birthday so they can be my presents.

Also, Dawn's new outfit is adorable and Pearl's is win. Lucas's? Not so much.

Last edited:
I too will be one of the people importing the game. In the end, I'll most likely end up having two copies of the game. One in English and one in Japanese.

Sky Form Shaymin is amazing in that it's preseasoned venison.

But, in all seriousness, what's interesting me is that the Torn World seems to have no walls, only floor. This could open up some really unique puzzles- say, using Strength to construct a staircase.

uhh... no, s/he was stating that crystal and yellow were also third versions o.o

The original comment made was that Platinum looked like it was going to be the best third game since Emerald, but that's obvious, as it's the only third game since Emerald. The person who questioned about Yellow and Crystal misunderstood the original statement.

I COME WITH SWORD OF JUSTICE TO SORT OUT YOUR MINOR DISPUTES! AWAY! *jogs away*

Originally Posted by Crazy Weavile
But, in all seriousness, what's interesting me is that the Torn World seems to have no walls, only floor. This could open up some really unique puzzles- say, using Strength to construct a staircase.
How would you make the staircase? Would you have to push the boulders of the edge of the 'floor' and they would just float there? Wow, they could do a lot with the Torn World...

Back
Top Bottom