• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Forest of Pixel Art.

Rayne Forest

is a rotten egg.
I've just started spriting, so I don't want to make a shop about that. I have, however, been making pixel art and pixel overs since I was allowed on the computer.

What's the difference between pixel art and pixel overs, you might ask? Well, pixel art is a scratch, which I will usually use for making something that doesn't relate to anything earthly. This includes:
Ghost Pokémon/Fakémon
Aliens and
Pokémon/Fakémon that aren't related to an animal or plant.

Pixel overs are, well, pixel overs. I pixel over something, then edit it to look like something I need it to look like. I will use this style with anything earthly, or a Pokémon/Fakémon that looks like a certain plant or animal.

Rules:
Regular forum rules. Yep, all you have to do is read the forum rules, and you can start requesting. No stealing is on the rules, right? If not, then, yeah, that's the only extra rule.

No waiting list, so you can start requesting and continue to request, and request, and request...

Last edited:
It'd be nice if you had examples, so that we could see your ability.
Oh well, could you pixel-over a Bulbasaur, please?

Er, my computer had just gotten wiped out a few days ago, so that's why I don't have any examples. Anyway, I'll get right on that request.

Here's Bulbasaur!
Bulbasaurpixalover.png

Sorry, I can't color in outlines yet. I'm practicing, but so far all colored outlines look like crap.

You're pretty good at pixel-overs huh?

A munchlax pixel-over wouldn't go amiss anyway.

I like it a lot! ^_^
Do you think that you could make a scratch of shiny Mew? If not, because Mew is animalish, do you think you could make one of Ghastly instead?

Sorry for the wait. I've been procrastinating. *hates ghosts*

Gastly is ghastly:
Ghastly.png

EPIC FAIL.
Sorry for the suck. I've never made Gastly. *hates ghosts even more*

Hey! It's much better than I can do (can't do pixel sprites at all)
How about a Gengar, as if it's scaring someone!

Hmm, can you make Miror B with only the red half of his afro? (I call it a "halfro". My friend's story has the white half shaved off in his sleep.)

Back
Top Bottom