• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

...im getting impatient with this breeding thing... So I'm cheating and asking for a Jolly Sneasel

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
I'm breeding for my Pokémon Chrome League team, and I've hatched, like, 13 eggs... and none of them Jolly. ;.; So, if you have a Jolly Sneasel (prefferably female, because I have the Sneasel with the egg move ready to pass on already from chain breeding, I just need a Jolly one) then I'll offer you something in return!

You get one of the following (or, I guess, two if it's an item you want along with the Pokémon)

Items: I can clone items I have (I don't have a lot of the rarer ones, though)
Berries: I have some Event Berries, if needed.
TMs: I am a TM hoarde, so ask, and I'll check to see if I have it. Note that I don't have all of them.
Pokémon to hold the item: Any unevolved Pokémon (that does not include evolved forms of baby Pokémon) that is breedable.
And any other offer you think is reasonable that I have.

I have a jolly female sneasel with a 31 speed IV (don't remember the others). I still haven't had a chance to test my Pokémon games' Wi-Fi with another person yet, but I still need to do that, so... as good a test as any. There's nothing I need in particular, so you can just trade me a throwaway. I have time tonight (in maybe half an hour or so), or tomorrow afternoon around 4 EST. I can name the sneasel something if you want me to.

The friend code of the game that actually has the sneasel is 0344-5812-0423; there's a chance that the DS associated with it may have its own additional problems, though, so if that doesn't work I'll have to trade the sneasel to SS (FC 4984-7168-4340) and we'll try again with that.

Last edited:
For future reference, if you have a partner parent that is Jolly, you can give them an Everstone and there will be a 50% chance that the baby will also be Jolly.

I have a Sneasel female with a 31 Attack IV and a Sneasel male with decent IVs, Counter and Ice Shard (if you're interested in those as egg moves), so I could breed you something from that if you want. I'm not really in need of anything in particular though so you could just give me some random fodder back.

Last edited:
Hmm... Vixie, I knew about the Everstone thing, but neither of my Sneasels were Jolly x.x

Alraune, that would be nice; however, the egg move I'm trying is Ice Punch.

Kratos, you were the first offerer, so you are the one whom is accepted. Sorry I wasn't online last night to get the Sneasel, but when's another time convenient for you? Lesse, today's Thursday, and I get off of school around 3 EST (GMT-5) but I don't get home til about 3:30, and at that I might be hanging with a friend today. Tomorrow's not good either; Saturday's my earliest convenience.

Any time after 4 EST today should be good for me, though I might take a nap for a few hours at some point when I get home from class; I can sleep whenever, though. Friend code?

EDIT: I'll assume you're using the Diamond one in your sig, then. I'll be on for a while, but if I don't see you then we can wait until Saturday, maybe same time.

Last edited:
No, Ice Punch is an egg move, I've already bred it onto my Sneasels... anyways, I have Platinum, but it's lost, and I don't have SS yet. Oh, and I'm at the library now, so...

No, Ice Punch is an egg move, I've already bred it onto my Sneasels... anyways, I have Platinum, but it's lost, and I don't have SS yet. Oh, and I'm at the library now, so...
It's also a tutor move in Platinum.

EDIT: wait, missed that you lost it D:

hey hey guess what

I hatched an egg yesterday... and it was Jolly. So... uh, yeah, oops, now I have a Jolly Sneasel.

Back
Top Bottom