• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyanide and Happiness!

o_O

Will come sporadically. (Did I spell that right?)
Oh how I love it so. If you do, join the club. Some things you can answer:
- Who's comics do you like best?
- Which comics do you like? (Pics if possible)

Members:
Zim Del Invasor
Eclipse
Icalasari
Dragon_night
EeveeSkitty
Worst Username Ever
Ruffledfeathers
EvilCrazyMonkey
Shiny Spoink
Gardevoir Girl

Last edited:
Kris

My favourite comic isn't one of his, though. It has to be a tie between:

-The one with the guys at emo land, with a razor seller coming by
-The one with the grammar sheriff

I can't find those ones again, though

"But words can never hurt me."

*Stabstab*

I join.

I have a ton of their comics saved in a folder. But it's only my fav's, I'll find 'em later.

Kris

My favourite comic isn't one of his, though. It has to be a tie between:

-The one with the guys at emo land, with a razor seller coming by
-The one with the grammar sheriff

I can't find those ones again, though

grammarsherifflq0.png

Having trouble finding the emo land one.

EDIT: Found it. I checked every comic up to July of '05 and it took a lot of time, but I found it.

emoland.jpg

Last edited:
Can I join? Cyanide and Happiness is AWEOSOMESAUCITY. It is epic. I haven't had the time to look at them all[I don't think anyone has read all of them and I just randomly chose some.

As much as I'd like to post them all...

house2.png

disco.png

bigfootbear2.png

Mine aren't as awesomesauce.

Edit: This is my favorite out of all of them so far...
AND-BUTTS.png

Last edited:
roman.png

I like anything that has a little box on the bottom that says "Cyanide and Happiness (c) Explosm.net."

Join?

Oddly enough, I found the webcomic just before this club was created... hmm. I haven't read enough to have a real favourite yet, though. I'll edit this and post one I really like when I find one.

EDIT:
html.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom