• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Links not working the same on Firefox

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
Now...this is strange. A bit ago when I clicked the "Quick Links" I'd get options to pick from, like Who's Onlie and stuff. That worked on both my FireFox and Explorer. But now the "Quick Links" aren't working the same....When I click on them, I get these new links that says "Open Contact Popup, Mark Fourms Read"

...Then when I went to someone else's place and used their Explorer and it was working perfectly...

....I want the Quick Links to work the way they did before. Can anyone tell me what's going on with the site and the Quick Links?

Huh? Describe it again in detail, please. Your original post is slightly confusing... browser should have nothing to do with it.

ok...let me try to explain.

You how there is an arrow/trianlge next to Quick Link? Well, it doesn't show on my Firefox browser.

...Oh, and new problem as well, When I click on someone's Username, I no longer get the options to either email them or PM them. It just brings me straight to their profile page.

do you have noscript? if yes, is it set to allow javascript from here?

Something also may be, for whatever reason, wrong with your user agent. vB is incredibly fucking stupid and sniffs that instead of trying to actually detect whether you can run Javascript.

What version of Firefox and what have you done to it recently?

I'm useing the lastest version of Firefox...and All I've done was use the internet.

...I don't think I have noscript...I have Javascript thou.

....My Firefox has magicly fixed itself for tCod ((Still being a butt on dA, but it's progress))

I didn't change a thing....and now it's being annoying again. I see a pattern now...

Works fine before
My brother goes on computer
Gets buggy
My brother goes on again
It works fine again
My brother goes on once more
It starts bugging out

....problem, My brother.

Back
Top Bottom