• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I post in Forum Help a lot....

Luxcario

'Humans are interesting.'
Pronoun
he
And I have yet another question.

I could've sworn that some users' post-counts went down once. Is this a part of the infraction system? I have thoroughly read the Forum Rules, ignoring the PG-13 bit, but I am certain it has happened. Am I proved wrong?

Yes, but more drastically. I even (thought I) saw a member going from Butterfree to Metapod, with about 557 posts.

Doesn't really matter now, since I was being stupid
EDIT: I even think I saw someone going from Butterfree to Egg. o_0

Last edited:
That would be impossible unless they, err, one thousand-post (And a mod would notice it), since to become a butterfree, you need at least 1000 posts, and a thread becomes locked when it reaches 1000 posts. Your argument is invalid.

It is entirely possible to post a ton in forum games and lose a thousand; you can post in two threads and the threads get deleted, tsk tsk.

Why does it matter if a mod noticed it? Why is my argument invalidated?

Also a thread doesn't become locked automatically when it reaches a thousand posts. Some have gone onto 2,500 because no one noticed it.

Actually, I was talking to Lux, not you Mewtini, XD!

Threads have gone that far? Hmm, never knew that. =\

A lot of threads, especially the ones in Forum Games (because none of the moderators frequent it), have become 2500+ posts long. Especially in the past before we realised what was causing the server issues. It's pretty possible for that to happen, like Mewtini said.

Also, if you see threads like this that aren't locked, please report the first post in the thread and tell us :^)

Back
Top Bottom