• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[GIVEAWAY] Free HA, High-IV Grass Pokémon!

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
[GIVEAWAY] Free HA, High-IV Grass Pokémon!

Okay, now that the doubles tournament is over I'm looking to unload some of the pokémon I bred up while I was preparing for it! Most of these should have 4+ perfect IV's in a random assortement of stats, and many have their hidden ability, including several chlorophyll bulbasaur, unburden treecko, bulletproof chespin, and harvest phantump. I'll put some quick summaries of a few examples here for you to consider, but I have like four boxes of these things, just ask if there's something in particular you're interested in or if you want to know about more spreads. All pokémon are niknameable. PLEASE JUST GET THEM AWAY FROM ME.

FC: 3325-2431-3050
Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)

Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Most are modest, some randombly brave-natured. Some have giga drain Also available with overgrow!

2x bulbasaur (M) <Modest> [Chlorophyll] x/31/x/31/31/31 (Giga Drain)
bulbasaur (M) <Modest> [Chlorophyll] x/x/31/31/31/31 (Giga Drain)
bulbasaur (M) <Modest> [Chlorophyll] 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Giga Drain)

Unburden Treecko

Most are adamant with crunch and dragon breath. Also available with overgrow!

treecko (F) <Jolly> [Unburden] 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Endeavor, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Dragon Breath)
3x treecko (M) <Adamant> [Unburden] x/x/31/31/31/31 (Crunch, Dragon Breath)

Bulletproof Chespin

Natures and egg moves vary. Also available with overgrow!

chespin (M) <Calm> [Bulletproof] 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes)
chespin (M) <Calm> [Bulletproof] x/x/31/31/31/31 (Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes)
chespin (M) <Lax> [Bulletproof] 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes)
chespin (M) <Mild> [Bulletproof] 31/x/x/31/31/31 (Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes)

Harvest Phantump

Most are careful. Available with any ability!

phantump (F) <Careful> [Harvest] 31/31/31/31/x/31
phantump (F) <Careful> [Harvest] x/x/x/31/31/31
phantump (F) <Careful> [Harvest] x/x/31/31/x/31
phantump (F) <Careful> [Harvest] 31/31/31/x/31/x
phantump (M) <Careful> [Harvest] 31/31/31/31/x/x
phantump (M) <Naive> [Harvest] 31/31/31/31/31/x

Snover

Timid with natural gift, leech seed, seed bomb, and mist.

snover (F) <Timid> [Snow Warning] 31/31/31/31/x/31 (Natural Gift, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Mist)
snover (F) <Timid> [Snow Warning] 31/31/31/31/31/x (Natural Gift, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Mist)
snover (F) <Timid> [Snow Warning] 31/x/x/31/31/31 (Natural Gift, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Mist)
snover (M) <Timid> [Snow Warning] 31/x/x/31/31/31 (Natural Gift, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Mist)

Ferroseed

Natures vary. Most have stealth rock and leech seed

ferroseed (F) <Brave> [Iron Barbs] x/x/31/31/31/31 (Stealth Rock, Leech Seed)
ferroseed (M) <Brave> [Iron Barbs] 31/x/31/31/x/31 (Stealth Rock, Leech Seed)
ferroseed (F) <Brave> [Iron Barbs] 0/31/31/31/x/31 (Stealth Rock)

Seedot

Oh jeez, I have a bunch of these, too. Jolly nature, both abilities. Complete your Alpha Sapphire 'dex!

seedot JUST TAKE THEM

Re: [GIVEAWAY] Free HA, High-IV Grass Pokémon!

ahh! could I have a female phantump and a chespin?

bleagh I forgot to respond

my FC is 2809-8317-3202! I'll show up as Soumei.

Any Chlorophyll Bulbasaur would be massively appreciated! I might have a HA Lileep or Seedot which I can give you in exchange if you wanted to trade breedjects, though I might have already spammed Wonder Trade with them all haha.

sanderidge

Awesome! I'll see if I can catch you online.

Espeon

I would love a HA lileep or seedot if you have any left, but if not I'll be content with anything to get these guys off my hands. :P

Back
Top Bottom