• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A transcript of a conversation with 2011!You

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
In the TCoD Member Headcanons thread, I alluded to holding a conversation with myself from 2011.

Then, I remembered this thread. In an amazing coincidence, it was, in fact, from 2011.

Thus, this thread.

Post a transcript of a conversation with 2011!You.

(Refer to the old thread if you don't understand how to do it.)

Last edited:
Time travel you say?

What the ever-swirling Schism... No. No for eyepatch's sake. No Davros-swarming way.
Are you an older version of me?
Yeah. But I'm not gonna tell you anything. Now go hide somewhere safe.
Why?
Because I think I might have caused a time paradox. Also there might be bad guys here since I landed here and not on Rax... Spoilers.
Maybe there's solar flares. That might also have caused the volcano. By the way, are you in the Temporal Cold War?
Luckily, I'm not involved in any time war. And when this sweetie lands somewhere she shouldn't, it usually means there's trouble.
She? Like when they call ships "she" in Star Trek?
Sort of. Anyway, hide in the house if there's time b...bees or whatever. Because paradox stuff. Bye!

Last edited:
oh, hey, 2011!Flora was just after The Great Boyfriend Escapade! So I should probably give myself some advice after that.

...uh.
Hey there, sixteen year old self.
Why is your hair wavy-ish again???
Oh, right. Stopped perma-straightening. It was kinda killing my hair. Plus it's fairly straight as is, so long as it doesn't fuck up when drying. Anyways, I'm here to give you some news about your future!
Oh, joy. Here's hoping it doesn't involve any more shitty relationships-
That brings me to my first point! Stop being so scared about that. It happened once, it was shit, get out of it quicker next time. You're capable of it.
uh. okay.
Actual news: you get cast in two shows-
WHAT.
Really! At Naz and at Judge. Actually you play Chava at Judge and Shawn is your dad, which is REALLY funny when you go to college together and he still calls you Chava.
Oh dear god Shawn.
And! You'll end up kissing Matt at a party.
...But he's GAY!
I know. It'll be pretty great regardless. Also he goes to prom with you next year and is absolutely adorable about it.
Awesome!
On to college!
Can't I just not?
Calm down, kiddo! College is awesome. You meet a lot of awesome individuals, your roommate - well, your roommate a semester in, your other roommate moved out because the suitemates were pissing her off - and a bunch of friends included.
Whoa.
SPEAKING of your roommate, during sophomore year there will be a party. Your roommate will get drunk. KEEP AN EYE ON HER AT ALL TIMES.
...okay?
Actually sophomore year in general will be an adventure. Especially second semester.
Do I get cast in anything?
No, but a lot of your friends do and you end up seeing the spring musical three times.
Oh. Is that why it's an adventure?
No, that's because boys happen.
Seriously? Do I date any of them?
One isn't interested, and the other I have no fucking clue about but he at least likes you a lot as a friend. Also he graduates that year.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Yeah, that was my reaction too. It also may or may not be his fault I failed to keep an eye on my roommate at that party.
Oh.
Also he asks you to dance at another party.
I THINK I LIKE SOPHOMORE YEAR ALREADY.
Me too, kid. Me too.

Back
Top Bottom