• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

I don't think they can kill themselves. A partner maybe. Also that would require me knowing that I was going to get witched with butterfree.

sanderidge

Another day, another bandwagon. sanderidge is unceremoniously killed as everyone just watches. After confirming her death, you all go over to her house to rummage through it and find out her true intentions.

She was super rich. There's just stacks of money all over her house. Couch? Has money on it. Counter? Covered in money. Cabinets? Stuffed to the brim with money. Toilet? No money in there because it's a toilet. One of you takes a painting off the wall and discovers a hole in the wall behind it. Almost unsurprisingly, her walls are lined with money. That can't be legal.

And yet no signs of association with those against you. You had your eyes set on the wrong target again...

sanderidge is dead. She was innocent. 48 hours for night actions.

Hm. Obviously that means that I was targeted to be killed last night.
Unless Phoenix has gotten up to more switching shenanigans.

Hmmm. ZM's looking very suspicious right now, but we'd best dig in as much as possible. First off, we'll need MD to confirm this ASAP, but I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up Faorzia's heal last night -- that'd be an alternate (and woefully underinformative) explanation for the no-death. We'll also need a proper roleclaim out of ZM -- depending on what it is, we could very well come up with a way to snare the remaining mafiosx in whatever lie they're telling.

I did not pick up sanderidge's powers, I am still a Medium.

Based on the information we have, I can see only two possible explanations here: either Stryke dodged a kill by commuting, or ZM is the killer and was jailed. Either way, I can't see any reason not to go ahead with our original plan: lynch MF, and if he's telling the truth, he can use his vengekill to take out ZM. In the unlikely event that neither of them are mafia, we still have four players left plus one dead voter, so it's not like it's a risky move.

I vote to lynch MF.

Well, I've no objections to being lynched, although bandwagoning me shouldn't preclude the rest of the discussion -- you've all potentially still got one night with a mafiosx on the loose.

Oh, puke, I forgot this thing is timing-activated.

Well, then! "GYARADOS USED HYPER BEAM ON ZERO MOMENT!" And, uh, what's an appropriate one-liner before you die and take someone with you... We poppin the biggest bottles when Makorra happens tomorrow?

As the sun begins to set, Metallica Fanboy begins to glow with a shining, bright light. All of a sudden, he turns from whatever his previous form was into a large, magnificent Gyarados, and he absolutely obliterates Zero Moment with a well-timed Hyper Beam. There isn't even a body left. Everybody is kind of shocked, to be honest.

After a significant amount of teamwork, you all finally bring down MF with like ten extension cords and a lake full of water. It killed all the other fish in the lake too, but at least this is over with. You decide to inspect MF's house first, since it was closest to the now-corpse-filled lake. In retrospective, it kind of makes sense, since he was a Magikarp this whole time. You open the door to find nothing but water. It all spills out the front door and you wonder how he ever left his house. Upon closer inspection, there is a large hole in his roof that he probably entered and exited through. You determine that, since he was a Magikarp, he probably wouldn't have anything to do with the mafia mafia.

A quick inspection of ZM's house reveals just a bunch of Greek stuff. Super old Greek stuff, you know like pots and family trees and stuff. Also a bunch of scythes and sickles. You know, the usual for a Titan. You also find a bunch of notes (all written in Greek) that none of you can read. You decide you probably don't want to read them, even though they might reveal any last hidden secrets...

Metallica Fanboy is dead. He was innocent.
Zero Moment is dead. He was mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

After a long, cold night filled with nothing but torrential rain, the sun finally rises once more. Those of you who are left reluctantly rise out of your beds and leave your warm houses for the cold dampness of the outdoors. Again, names are listed off of the old, worn roll call sheet. One does not answer, and you fear the worst yet again. You try to call out the name some more, in hopes that it'll bring him back. (It doesn't.)

After minutes of deliberation, you decide to pay a visit to Music Dragon's house. In the corner is a single weeping ghost. You don't ask him questions, but you do leave a note next to him saying that he's welcome to come and help out. His house is relatively barren, with only a minimal amount of furniture. He has a bed, and some pillows, and some chairs, all in a plain white. His house was truly a blank slate.

You don't find any notes or writing on anything that indicates that Music Dragon had any bad intentions for you. You assume that he was on your side. As you leave, his ghost follows you outside.

Music Dragon is dead. He was innocent. He is still eligible to cast lynch votes in the thread.
48 hours for discussion.

i swear
if one of you is an alien
Im going to flip more shit than a fast food worker.
Assuming noone has any bonkers abilities, if we kill a non-alien today, even if theyre inno, mafia cant target themselves so ill just swap and not get killed and lynch them tomorrow.
Unless someone has some op vote control ability
Hopefully, lynching Wargledoesn't screw me over royally.

I'm a bit iffy on this plan, but its not like I have any better ideas. You have any other ideas, Wargle?

Hmm. I jailed Stryke last night. I wrote a paragraph in my pm actually lol trying to reason it out. The only person left I haven't jailed is Phoenix. Interesting to have Party Host and Blizzard together. I must say, Stryke and MD were the top two suspects I had, but now? Now I think I see what must be done. Pop my Gladiator, hope y'all can see my side.

Wargle used Brave Bird on Phoenix!

Because Phoenix's plan ends in a 100% easy auto Mafia victory (1v1), so no, you can't switch and lynch tomorrow. Nice try.

Back
Top Bottom