• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Talk to your Rival on your birthday and...

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
They ask you about it. I just found out today, since I randomly talked to Dawn when I went to see what pokemon was swarming, and today is my bday. I don't have what Lucas says, since I don't play these games as a girl, but I can post what Dawn says.

Dawn: Is today maybe...
Your birthday, [PLAYER]?

Answer "Yes"
Dawn: Giggle...
Congratulations, [PLAYER]!
And many more happy returns!

Answer "No"
Dawn: Oh, it isn't?
I wonder what made me think today was your birthday?

Has anyone else noticed this before? Also, can someone get what Lucas says? Plus, does it work in D/P, or just Pt?

I dunno what Lucas says (But I can find out in a few weeks as my bday is coming up), but I do know it happens in DP too - It happened to moony on her bday x3

or that. x3 Ok, I will then.

He says:

"Hey Almas? Is it maybe today your Birthday?

[Yes/No]
[I pick Yes]

"I thought so! Congratulations Almas! You know, I'm glad we're friends!"

[If I pick no]

"Huh? It isn't? now what made me think it was your birthday? Freaky weird."

Haha..."Freaky Weird". That's an interesting pair of words. I'll have to try that sometime (if I remember....^_^).

Back
Top Bottom