• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt The Underground

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
I'd really like to get better at mining for spheres and treasures in the underground - does anyone have any tips? Like, techniques on how to mine?
I only just discovered that if you bury the same-coloured spheres in one spot, they turn into bigger spheres.

Also, is there any way to move/destroy those big hunks of rocks in secret bases?
What's the rarest item you've found (I've found like ten Heart Scales, I swear).

You can remove boulders after stealing enough flags from other secret bases.

There aren't really any mining tips other than simply "use the big hammer until you find something, then use the little pick to dig it up."

You can find evolution stones, fossils, plates, max revives, and other things.

If you're a trap hunter (like meee) then upgrade your base. Once it's at a certain level (forgot what it's called) you get a radar that lets you search for stuff like mining spots and trap spots.

Once it's at a certain level (forgot what it's called) you get a radar that lets you search for stuff like mining spots and trap spots.

...Isn't that available as soon as you enter the Underground? Y'know, you just tap the bottom screen and any nearby traps or mining spots sparkle a little. You don't have to 'earn' that or anything.

No, you earn a radar that let's you search the whooooole underground for digging spots, traps, and buried spheres.

Yeah, the boulders get to be a REAL pain if you have no one near you that lets you steal their flags :/ Luckily I have a friend willing to 'trade' flags. Wish you could play over Wi-Fi however...

I love searching for traps in the Radar and using a load of the 'Hurl' traps on myself to end up somewhere far from where I started~

Decorating is fun as well, I have about 5 Skitty dolls and a Globe(must go on GTS) and a Gym Statue and a Feathery Bed and...I could go on.

Just use the hammer and sing MC Hammer till you get what you want. Not really any tips you can get for that.

LOL, can't touch this! Pay attention to the cracks though, if there's a different colour there may be something of value underneath.

Back
Top Bottom