• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Platinum Battle Frontier progress

I currently have the Silver Prints of the Battle Hall and the Battle Tower. Azelf got me the Hall's Print by rather easily beating Argenta's Steelix with Flamethrower.

i've started going to the battle frontier this weekend because i was bored
ffff this place is cool
so far i've only gotten palmer's and darach's silver prints, but i've been attempting the battle factory all weekend. bloody hax, oh well thorton's cool. |D
i've only done a few battles in the battle hall and battle arcade though, i'll do the rest when i can be bothered. i'm more focused on the battle factory atm though.

I'm building a new team to go along with my new Scizor. Right now I'm leveling a Togekiss that I think will treat me well. I hope with it and a third addition, I can beat Palmer again.

i got all the silver prints this evening. :D i got pretty lucky by getting a kingdra as a choice in the lv50 battle factory because they're pretty powerful
not sure if i'll bother with the gold prints just yet though

Currently on a 35 win streak at the Tower. I feel confident.

EDIT: Never mind, I lost to an Electivire with elemental punches. How odd that my whole team is weak to at least one of those punches.

Last edited:
My Vaporeon's just about destroyed everything in its path, so he's my main offensive player in the matches. I'm going to train up some other Pokemon as well, since my loss against the Arcade Leader whats-her-face made me realize that my Togekiss and Torterra suck. I'm thinking of adding a Pinsir to replace Torterra as a defensive and offensive Pokemon, and maybe replacing Togekiss with my Yanmega.

No prints quite yet, though I'm close to facing Darach in the Battle Castle.

I've managed to gather Silver Prints in all but the factory. I did fight Thorton, but he had two legendaries and a Scizor, and all I had were a Lucario that died two turns in, a Swampert that was too slow to be useful, and a starmie that beat his Cresselia but got killed by his Scizor's pursuit

I recently beat Dahlia and Darach. I now four Silver Prints.

Strange that I couldn't beat Darach when I lowered his Pokemon's levels, but I won when I didn't lower them...

Wins: Dahlia (Silver)
Losses: Thorton (Lv. 50), Darach

Darach was EVIL, I blew ~100 CP on him and lowered his levels and EVERYTHING, and lost because my Metagross couldn't Meteor Mash a +6 evasion Staraptor.

But yeah. Going back to Thorton, this time I'm gonna try Open Level.

Wins: Dahlia (Silver)
Losses: Thorton (Lv. 50), Darach

Darach was EVIL, I blew ~100 CP on him and lowered his levels and EVERYTHING, and lost because my Metagross couldn't Meteor Mash a +6 evasion Staraptor.

But yeah. Going back to Thorton, this time I'm gonna try Open Level.
Wow, that's tough. I was lucky enough to hit his Staraptor with Thunder, too. Most of these battles boil down to luck...

My best streak in Battle Castle: 40, achieved twice, :3
My bets streak in Battle Tower: 36
The rest, I'm in mid-streak, XD

I'm currently training a team for Battle Tower, EV trained and all. And with good IVs meaning at least Tri-flawless(important stats) and 25+ in other affecting stats.

Edit: Baaa, bored of my training so I'll take a break.

I'm trying for Battle Factory Prints but stupid hax...also I hate the feeling of unsafe-ness you have in the middle of a streak...my dad could come in and shut my DS off randomly...

Last edited:
43-13911-37399

Watch me sweep Palmer's entire first team with one Kingdra. :)

32-02800-26169

And here's Dahlia in the same way. I love my Kingdra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom