• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*sigh* So many May birthdays... BUT IM ONE OF THEM!

YOU STILL GO PRESCHOOl AAAAAAAND
YOU MISS YOUR MOMMY
YOUR MOMMY'S AT WORK
SHE HIRED A JERK
THE JERK WAS A MONKEY
AAAAAAND HE ATE YOUR HOMEWORK!

Congrats Mewtwo on your 13th birthday :D

Rawr. We do have a bunch of May birthdays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEWTWO~
THE FORUM STILL LOVES YOU,~
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO GET YOU,~
SO HAVE THIS LASER THAT'S BLUE!

O o
/¯/________________________
| IMMA FIREN MEH LAZOR!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

BLAHHH!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEWTWO!!!
YOU'RE THIRTEEN TODAY!!!
SO HAVE A SOUFFLÉ!!!

catering-chocolate-souffle-cake.jpg

Yum

Thank you for teh laz0r and soufflé! but blastoise is a perv... i dont even know what they LOOK like...

But I got a CRAPLOAD of gifts! First off, I got the cell phone I've been wanting for a while; the LG! Aaaand... my ex was supposed to do something random at lunch, but he had a test thing during lunch period (he's a grade above me, therefore different lunch periods. and im still friends with my ex) so he said he'd do it tomorrow. My best friend (in real life) EVER got me a flower, a stuffie, and a heart... she said she's stalling for the real present, which she said would come to me later. Yeah. And she made me a card. So did my next bestie. My current boyfriend bot me a BEAUTIFUL necklace that matches the ring my mom gave me a long time ago. My friend Jenny got me some of those silly bandz things. I now have about... thirty! =P And my grandma got me some how to draw books. Now to work on *dun dun dun* CANINE ANATONOMY!!!!!!! Anyways, that's all the presents for now. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! =D

Back
Top Bottom