• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

For those of you who stalk the CC, you know that I need to rant...

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
...so I'm starting a poetry thread!

Here's a poem I came up with a few days ago:

All alone in a shadowy world
Trapped in a deep and dark abyss
There was no one to listen; no, not one;
All alone was the little miss.

Alone she was, with no shoulder to cry;
She settled for instead her room;
She cried and cried for hours on end
All alone in her lonely room.

Alone she walked, with no one to guide
Her footsteps down the righteous path
She faltered; she took a wrong turn;
All alone she unleashed her wrath.

Others avoided her best they could
For they knew of her troubles, but did they care?
No they did not; no one even tried;
All alone; it was too much to bear.

She crept out of bed in the dead of the night,
She snuck to the kitchen and took up a knife;
She was tired of everyone treating her wrong-
All alone, she ended her life.

This is the first poem I've actually finished and felt proud of, so... any comments? Constructive critisism? Praise please?

Also, when I've written too much poetry for this thread, I'll just link to my poetry page (which so far only has this poem on it)

Yeah, lol. It's about a girl in a worse position than me (at least people talk to me) so that I could feel better about my life and feel its not bad.

Back
Top Bottom