• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poetry I've made

Pwnemon

will remain confined to the pokemon topics
I mostly like Haiku and Limericks, but I may occasionally throw other types in here too.

Table of Contents:

1) Couplets
2) Haiku
3) Snow
4) The Bird

Last edited:
1) Couplets

I decided the first poem I put up here should be a fun one and I love this poem, so:

Couplets
This poem's the sort
That's rather short

2) Haiku

I decided to make a poem in the same style as couplets for Haiku, so:

Haiku
Japanese Haiku
Have a syllable pattern
It's five seven five

3) Snow

This is a poem I made for language arts class in the traditional form:

Snow
Snow softly falling
Drapes a soft blanket of white
On the tarnished Earth

It is so hard to judge haikus! These certainly aren't bad, but haven't you got anything longer?

4) The Bird

I love limericks. They're so funny and random, so I made my own.

There once was a bird in the sky
He decided he wanted some pie
So he found a nice man
Who gave him a pie pan
But the weight of the pan made him cry.

EDIT: I can write longer stuff, I'll probably put some up, but I don't want to put myself down to work at 9:15.

Back
Top Bottom