• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have you caught a Feebas yet?

Have you caught a feebas before?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Nope. Too lazy ^_^

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • I got it off the GTS!

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

AuroraSuicune

Thee Prophet of Bubbletea
Well, I think that it's just plain annoying to catch it. In both D/P and R/S/E. Have any of you people caught it before? I think I tried for about 2 hrs before I gave up :dead:

Yep. Actually, technically not. My sister had one and traded her to me. I bred the Feebas until I got one with a Modest nature. His name is Milo ^^ I haven't gotten around to evolving him yet, though....

Why couldn't it be a girl D:

I've tried multiple times, but I have yet to be successful.

I wish I had GTS. ;-;

On Emerald only, not Diamond. Speaking of which, I'll waste five hours for one on Platinum, since it's on my planned team.

I did, I was on a trip to LA. My mom told me to shut up or I"ll be walking there, we were about four hours away, and I am soooo not walking down there without SPF400. What were we talking about-Feebas, oh yeah. So I bored fishing for Dratini cause they are just the sexiest things EVA and I saw a Feebas, it put up an epically failed fight. Which leaves me to this rant:

You spend all damn week searching for an ugly pokemon. It gets away sometimes, other times you catch it. You then have to evolve it, but how? But cooking really yummilicious food ofcourse, which I find rediculous. DO I LOOK LIKE A DAMN COOK, HELL NO, SO JUST LEMME EVOLVE MY FEEBAS, PASS GO AND COLLECT MY DAMN 200$!!

So when you, the Gyarados kills you, those ebbbbbbilllll bastards.

Yeah, I searched for a Feebas tile on Emerald for ages a while back and found one, so I caught a load of Feebas from that tile. I was so happy when I finally found a Feebas. :D

I caught one in Emerald, and it didn't even take me that long. (maybee about 20~30 min.) I don't think I even realized how lucky I was at the time.:sweatdrop:

A bit off topic, but I also spent forever on Chimecho in Emerald. I was a bit upset when it was so easy to obtain in Diamond/Pearl. I'm kinda glad Feebas is still hard to get.:grin:

My friend traded me her Feebas that wouldn't evolve (she gave it tough Pokeblocks by mistake), so I bred it and evolved mine into a Milotic.

I searched for my own feebas for over 2 hours, no luck D:

Back
Top Bottom