• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

10th May New Game Announcement

HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm speechless.
Gold was my first Pokemon game ever, and it died around 2 years ago. The rest went just last year. I miss them so dearly... I really hope it is a remake ;w;

Mew

wants a: Lugia remake, he could care less about

Hooh and Suicune

UH, I think there is something in the rules about using the pokemon sprites in conversations...

And Psyburn, they remade the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 AND the English one in Super Mario All Stars, plus they remade Kirby's Adventure, which came out BEFORE Kirby's Dreamland 2. They were going to make a Metroid 2 Deluxe, like they did with some other games, but that fell through.

he could care less about

Hooh and Suicune

Which implies he at least cares slightly about them?

Erm, on the sub-topic of which version you'd get in the situation the remakes came out... well, Gold was my first game, so probably that - or rather it's re-made equivalent.

I'll probably get Silver, since it's the game I had the most fun with in the original series and Lugia is love. :V

I'll get the Silver remake.

On a sidenote, I felt that the gyms were easy, but the difficulty spike in the E4 was ridiculous. I had to use my Master Ball on Lugia to beat the E4 in Silver.

I have a copy of Silver, but it died on me before the second Gym >_<

So I'll probably get a remake of.. Silver~

The Japanese SMB came out before USA. It, and USA, was remade in All Stars. Since USA was the 2nd game in English countries, technically two 2nd games was remade at the same time. :P

SKFJDSKLFJSFKLJDSFKLDSJKLDSJFLDKFJ;DSLKFJDS;LKFJDSK;LFJDSLK;FJDS;L
DFGKJDFGKLDFJGDF;LKJGKDF;LJGIOERTUERIOJDCMVBCNBGFSJFGH
GKDFJGHJFLDHGDFKJGHDFKHGKDHGLFD *dies*

YES. YES. THIS. THIS SO HARD IT HURTS. OMFG. I started with Crystal, but Johto is my favorite region and II is my favorite generation. Feck yes. I'll probably get both HS and SS because Gen II is my favorite by far. Oh, you'd better believe that I'm preordering btw. As soon as I see that it's possible, I'm preordering them both.

Fuck, I might just get the Japanese ones and an R4 so that I can apply an English patch when somebody translates it

BTW, I am getting both. Also, next generation gets RSE remakes? XD Now THAT would be blatant milking

Anybody figure out why those names were chosen? I can understand Heart Gold (A heart of gold) and people say, "x with all their HEART and SOUL," but is there any reason they chose Soul instead of, say, Mind or Body or Spirit?

Back
Top Bottom