• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gold & Silver Remake Thread

No, the levels are perfect. They are hnostalgic and allow you to complete the first half of the game without pulling your hair out. It's a whole lot better because you don't have to stop and train for hours and hours between Gym 8 and the E4.

Only that also means you could beat the first gym with a level 6 starter. if you're not careful, you'll be overtraining and making it easier on yourself. I like a challenge. I'd like to actually have a chance of losing to a Gym Leader instead of beating them and losing no HP whatsoever or something similar.

No, the levels are perfect. They are hnostalgic and allow you to complete the first half of the game without pulling your hair out. It's a whole lot better because you don't have to stop and train for hours and hours between Gym 8 and the E4.

If you have to train for hours and hours, perhaps you're doing it wrong :x

I see no other way to make a jump from level 40ish 8th gym to high-60s elite four.

except

the E4's highest level Pokémon is level fifty

People've beat it with levels as low as the thirties. I myself entered at level 43 and came out alive. Like Mudkip said, if you have to train that for hours you're doing it wrong!

I'd like a challenge for the e4, I plan on playing Cristal to see how easy it is.

Thing that I'm curious about:
E4
daycare
GTS
Kanto
Nat dex
sprites
Event item(s)
Catching mewtwo in game
pokegear
music
Graphics

Also in the gameplay vid it show the guy being followed by chicorita. Pokemon outside of pokeballs? The wait for this game is painful

Wow, was I the only one who absolutely sucked at beating Johto's E4 the first time around?

Well perhaps they'll do as they did in FR/LG, and later Platinum. When you go back the second time to beat the E4, they'll have level-jumped. :/

Wow, was I the only one who absolutely sucked at beating Johto's E4 the first time around?

Well perhaps they'll do as they did in FR/LG, and later Platinum. When you go back the second time to beat the E4, they'll have level-jumped. :/

I sucked too because I went about it stupidly.

I hope they do raise the levels a little and make it more challenging. I would like a challenge. I'm curious as to how they'll incorporate features from D/P/Pt.

Back
Top Bottom