• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Durr" Thread.

Re: The "Der" Thread.

Once my dad made banana nut bread, and I asked him 'are there any nuts in this banana nut bread?' *facepalm*

I also make the mistake a lot of people here do apparently-- look for something that I'm holding frantically. Also, I used to put my one friend's peanut butter in the fridge after I used it-- never did that at my house, just her's. I tend to forget really obvious words a lot.

Hey look I changed the title you can stop speaking German now X3
@Opaltiger you made me laugh with your post

My friend asked me on MSN to ask my brother a bunch of stuff. We had to yell across the house due to the fact we were both too lazy to move. So anyways, at one point my brother yelled something to me, and instead of typing it in MSN I yelled it back at him.

I suck at explaining, don't I?

I've also tried looking for my phone when I was speaking into it. The person on the other end of the line must've been face-palming like mad.

This morning, I had finished my breakfast but I still had some tea left in the cup. Because i had already put it down on the kitchen table, I picked the cup up again but instead went to take a sip for the plate of bread crusts (i had toast for breakfast) that was in my other hand.

lolfail.

I often try to put the milk in the cuboard and the cereal in the refrigerator. I also try to throw stuff away in my room, rather than in the kitchen trash can, which is most of the time closer than the trash can in my room. Sometimes I even try to put the toaster in the refrigerator XD.

Half the time I can't remember what I'm doing, usually because I phase out...
I just remembered about the 55 gym hours I was supposed to do...haven't even gotten a sheet in yet...
I've left my USB in the shcool computer lab too many times...same with my walkman...
I lose track of time and walk slower when I start over-imagining, s'why I need musics.
I get bored easily, and if I'm bored for too long, I feel the need to eat...

Overall, I'm pathetic...

one of my friends walked out of school and came back suddenly noticing that nobody was going home yet... it was quite amazing nobody tried to stop her though xD

i set an alarm to go to sleep (silly me) because i always slept too late, i slept early that night and it woke me up =.=

i lost my phone at home so i called it with the land-line, my phone was on silent, it turned out to be in my pocket

LOL i forgot to go to school once... missed the whole day xD

I have been looking for the remote control through the whole house with it in my hand. That was a long time ago, but I think it happened more than once.

I had forgot to set my glasses before I went to sleep, and when I woke up, I looked all over the house for them, had a panic attack, and then realized that I was wearing them. =/

Tried to forward something to my parents, and couldn't send it at all...

Then I realized I typed comcast.ner instead of comcast.net. ^^;

one of my friends walked out of school and came back suddenly noticing that nobody was going home yet...

Happened a couple of days before school let out, my bud just walked out the doors and stood on the sidewalk for a min, then came back. I asked him wtf his problem was, and he said he thought school was over.

Once when I came home from school, I took off my socks and walked over to a trash can. Luckily, I realized what I was doing in time to stop myself from tossing out my socks. O_o

"I almost threw the cereal in the garbage, heheh..."

let me think...

"-my name-, Can you -insert words-?"
"Sure! *gets up*
*looks around*
... What? ^^;"
^That one happens a lot...

"... Why am I in the bathroom?"
"... Why am I in the Kitchen?"
"... Why am I in the bedroom?"
"... What was I doing, even?"
"Why did I come up here?"
"WHERE DID ALL THE CHOCOLATE MILK GO!? THERE WAS A WHOLE JUG HERE!!"
"I almost threw the lid out"
"I almost poured the Milk in before the cereal"
"Thats not the episode I wanted to watch"
"What am I even drawing..."
"This isn't my cup"
"LOOK A HEDGEMUNK"
*in bedroom at night* "... Where am I? O.o;"

"I almost poured the Milk in before the cereal"

I ALWAYS do that, on accident. I seriously need to get used to this... xD

I also often look for things with them in my hand, and go to an internet page to do something, when I suddenly forget what I was just doing. :D

Hmmmmm...
Why am I here? *leaves* OH YEAH *comes back*
Yes this happens a LOT.
Space out completely and I can't hear anything at all
One time in Gr.4 I was standing next to the teachers desk about to ask
a question when I saw stars and I swear I was non responsive for
like 5 whole minutes. Yeah those were the good times.

Oh, I can trounce you all. For a Geography project I had to do a Civil War battle recreation thing, so me and my sis went to the dollar store to buy some toy soldiers. Well, we found a giant pack thingy about it, so I went up to the counter and asked "Excuse me, how much does this cost?" because there were no price tags.

The people looked at me like I was stupid.

Back
Top Bottom