• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Strangest moment(s) at TCOD?

It worked a lot like ASB, only there was no battling involved. It emphasized catching Pokémon instead of training them; your only goal was to obtain as many different kinds of Pokémon as you could. Members could set up their own unique safari games for members to receive Pokémon and items that they could use to trade or show off. I miss it a lot and wouldn't mind re-doing it, but I would have to put a little more thought into it to keep everything working smoothly.

I'd love to see it up again! ;3 I think I'd like setting up a Ghost-themed Zone this time, though...

I have some vague memory of someone posting a CC thread about how they wanted to shoot up their school and take over the world (with an AK-47 no less) because some girl called them a name after they called them a bitch. Anyone else recall this? That was some weird shit.

I totally remember that now. It was a combination of really funny, really sad, and really scary.

Good times, good times.

i remember when creepy kecleon or someone said "oh being gay is saying like a tv is a tree or something"

Were you really here when that happened? Because that was damn long ago. Just to clear things up, what I meant was "If it's okay for a guy to be a woman" (and that's all gay meant to me back then, nothing much on the sex part to my innocent 13-year-old mind) as in It's okay to be "something he's not", then a tree can be a TV. Or say it's a TV although it's not. That's the idea I had, obviousy I have nothing against homosexuality anymore but people tend to bring it up all the time.

Most awkward moment... I guess the 'drama', Nidokingu getting de-admined ect.

Last edited:
"If it's okay for a guy to be a woman" (and that's all gay meant to me back then, nothing much on the sex part to my innocent 13-year-old mind) as in It's okay to be "something he's not", then a tree can be a TV. Or say it's a TV although it's not. That's the idea I had, obviousy I have nothing against homosexuality anymore but people tend to bring it up all the time.
what?

Back
Top Bottom