• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
-$54 from Grass Pokémon Master to me.

Edit: And -$8 from MaxPayne, and also -$23 from Melodic Harmony, and also also +$31 to me, making me the richest person in the Safari Zone I believe. Of course, that's because I've hardly actually bought anything. :P Oh well.

Edit II: And another -$33 from Grass Pokémon Master to me.

Last edited:
@I Love May - Indigo: Check the first post. If your name's up there, your account is approved, which it, um, hasn't, but just be patient, 'kay?
Actually, I made the same mistake when I joined, thinking a post would be made to confirm my account.
Not really my place to point this out, but hey.

$6 each from Melodic Harmony and Brock and $12 to me.

@I Love May - Indigo: Check the first post. If your name's up there, your account is approved, which it, um, hasn't, but just be patient, 'kay?
Actually, I made the same mistake when I joined, thinking a post would be made to confirm my account.
Not really my place to point this out, but hey.
Yeah, your name will probably get added when MidnightSaboteur updates everyone's money, which was last done a week ago apparently. Be patient.

Sorryyyyyyy, I haven't been on the computer recently. :x Studying calculus and other homeworks take precedence, unfortunately...

Updated, updated~~

ETA: Okay, notes:

I gave out $20 allowance to those under $100 as usual.

Regigigas/MaxPayne, yoooou actually need an account before doing stuff. I subtracted it all from your account retroactively.

Regigigas and Grass Pokémon Master, you're on notice in debt. GPM amazingly so. Either make some money or wait for the $20 a week(ish) before doing anything else.

The current list is really long to scroll through, so I've 'deactivated' accounts that haven't made a transaction since 1 April. Don't worry, I still have your balance noted if you want to do anything again; I just wanted to save space. Kay~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom