The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Non-Pokémon > Miscellaneous Discussion

Notices

Old 08-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Happy Birthday to me. 2004 forever.

Pronoun: She
Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu
Posticon Thumbup Why i'm posting on this forum again

I mean, I guess I should state why?

Its because I MISS 2004 a bit right now. For reasons I won't even get into.

But, I guess posting around here helps it feel 2004-like again for me. And connects me more with my older Pokemon fandom again too.

Pokemon has helped me make so many friends :D Both in 2004, and also in resent years too (thanks to the crush i developed on Korrina from x and y).

I really am considering being a Pokemon fan for the rest of my life. I may not of grown up with pokemon, like a lot of other people have, and, in many ways, i'm probably waaaaay more of a girly girl overall than a lot of other pokemon fans i've met....

But. Pokemon has probably helped me with my life, my autism, ext more than maybe anything else in the entire world has.

Thats special right there :)

EDIT: Also, not stating my age, of course, but I don't like when people see my crush as a 'harmful' thing. Just remember that Korrina isn't a real person. Also, my obsession with her has a lot to do with my being autistic. Autistic people do take things to extremes a lot. But she comforts me, and i'm not harming other people or commiting crimes liking her. She's pure fantasy that just helps me feel more in tune with pokemon overall and overall, not a real person. So please no getting butt hurt over her. If you do get butt hurt, though, it ain't my problem. Its your own.

Also she has no real age (they never gave her one). Though many people think she may be a young adult (early 20s-ish). And THE MANGA kind of proves this (theres a line she says that says to me she is probably an adult)!!! But, even so, she's a fictional character.

Pokemon fan 4 life!!! and Korrina is my harmless fictional waifu~ <3 GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Last edited by Jirachu; 08-11-2019 at 11:31 PM.