• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Splatoon!

If I were to get into an online multiplayer game, I'd probably get this one.

The concept seems pretty interesting and pretty much everyone who's played it has called it "fun" with no thesauruses or empty buzzwords that journalists use, which can only be a sign that it actually is fun. Nintendo seems to do fun well so if I get a chance to play it at some time, I'll check it out.

People criticise it for no voice chat but if I get matched up with strangers over the internet I'd prefer I not get called every word in existence by 12 year olds.

People criticise it for no voice chat but if I get matched up with strangers over the internet I'd prefer I not get called every word in existence by 12 year olds.

Haha, indeed, and that's pretty much the reason they left it out. I kinda wanted voicechat with friends, but that might be hard to do since you're always on 4-against-4-teams and unless you have 7 other friends to play with at the same time, you'll get paired up with strangers anyway. Plus, as someone who played it a lot I can tell you that... it doesn't really lose anything from not having it, there's not a whole lot of strategy you can discuss in the 3 minutes you get (though I must admit, I've never played online multiplayer with voice chat before... and from what I've heard about it, I don't particularily want to except with friends.). What you do have is the option of sending a few messages by clicking buttons - "To me" to give a signal to other players to join where you are, and "Nice" which I guess is just for complimenting another player's skills?

This is one of the few online multiplayer games I've actually managed to get into, which can only be a good sign. The single-player campaign isn't too bad either!

I actually went out Friday to buy the Splatoon Wii U bundle. However, the Best Buy I went to hadn't received it yet, so I paid it off. Now I just need to wait and hope it gets here!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE IT

My sis and her bf bought it and they let me play a bit and it's so cute! it's pretty fun to watch, too, which is what I've mostly been doing.

There's some awesome Miiverse art there too, which makes me very happy

It looks like there's already a mod for minecraft what lets you play Splatoon, lmao

Although its probably unlikely i'll ever get the chance, i still want to play this game someday XD It seems like fun :) a good friend of mine seems to really enjoy it too^^

I should get back into it. I haven't played since before they raised the level cap and added a whole bunch of new features. I want to check out all the new maps.

I still love the fact that one of the weapons is literally a NES zapper. Now it just needs some kind of bazooka-type weapon based on the Super Scope.

Back
Top Bottom