• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absence Sheet

So who knew, turns out moving and leaving your job and stuff is pretty time consuming and stressful. ASB reffing has not been on my radar ._. FYI.

Gonna be out of town with very limited internet access for a few days, hopefully be able to command and stuff soon!

Hey gang, sorry I've not been active much over the past couple of weeks. This is going to continue at least until the end of next week.

I've got an exam and a move to Scotland

I have midterms from now till next Friday, so while I'll be able to post here and there, I probably won't have time for any full-fledged commands.

You may have noticed I haven't been around as much lately; I've been busy with job stuff (what?) and have been/will be without the internet at times over the next few days. Just letting you know that I'll be back with actual reffings soon, over the weekend or early next week at the latest. Sorry for the wait!

I've got a few job interview things coming up and might be late(r than I was XD;) on my reffings. I should still be able to command as usual, possibly, but I'm still working on the battles I'm reffing and it will probably be a little longer yet.

I've got a few job interview things coming up and might be late(r than I was XD;) on my reffings. I should still be able to command as usual, possibly, but I'm still working on the battles I'm reffing and it will probably be a little longer yet.

update: I've got a job! I start tomorrow and until I move, I'll have a pretty time-consuming commute. I'm hoping to move next weekend as well, but we'll see how that goes. I probably won't have time to ref or command until the 24th or so; however, I might still sneak something in (and I'm almost done with a round for each of the double battles I'm reffing, so those might be up soon).

Sorry for being scarce recently. Unfortunately that's going to continue for a bit longer; I'm going to be in Japan for about a week, and I'm going to be going pretty hard while I'm there because there's a lot to do and I don't have a lot of time. After that I'm going to be doing a family vacation so I'm going to be expected to do a lot of family stuff and won't have a lot of time for admin things.

I'm going to do my best to get at least the administrative stuff I need to do (RNP's ref test, mega evos) done during that time, but one way or another I probably won't be reffing regularly until mid-March.

so I think I'm over my data usage for the month...? and I get internet installed a week from today, ack, that's so far away and I have so much internet I want to accesss

but maybe I won't be doing so for a week. depending on how expensive it is to go over or something ahahaHA

Probably going to be gone for another week and a half or so, sorry. Stuff will definitely be happening soon, but not quite yet!

Between now and March 30, I have four exams. I will very likely not be posting reffings during this time; they should return shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom