• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi From an ex-Psypoke User

SonicNintendo

Happy 15th, Pokemon!
Hello. I am SonicNintendo, and as the title states, I was a Psypoke user under the alias "Pokemonrox96". I have a website, this is the link. It is a videogame review site with cheats, polls, and tips. I use the same name that I use here for the site. I enjoy spriting, and am eager to provide most anything. Just name it. I'm also ready to battle anytime; PM me when your ready. I am ready to start fresh, and expect a Fan Fiction and a Spritework Thread from me soon.

Hello and Goodbye, SonicNintendo

I've never been on the psipoke forum,Were the rules super strict like serebii?

Enjoy your stay here you won't last for very long
Have a kitty *gives cat*

I'm also free for battle anytime on the weekends because my parents banned me from ma DS during weekdays So PM me for a shot to see if my life is not-so-full enough for you and I to battle...:sweatdrop:

I've never been on the psipoke forum,Were the rules super strict like serebii? -Pinestar
Yea they were real strict. I left for that (shivers at thought).

Welcome!
I used to go Serebii and considered joining Psypokes, but the people seemed mean.
Anyway, welcome. I just got my Platinum, so I'm available for battles just yet.

Back
Top Bottom