• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate Em Hate Em- Video Game Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicNintendo

Happy 15th, Pokemon!
Hi! Just here to give you a little background on my site. It is called Rate Em Hate Em and it specialized in video game reviews, cheats, and tips/stratgies for all your gaming needs. We currently have no reviews, but I am working on it. I'm almost done with the first. We are also the home of the Video Top 5, where we post up the 5 videos we believe (generally from YouTube) are the best. Feel free to comment, but please be constructive!

I'm pretty sure that there are at least three massive websites like Gamespot that do pretty much the same thing only better and with thousands of pages of content (and forums).

I know, but I really enjoy it. I just put the YouTube Top 5 up and games and a review are expected to release in a week or so.

I'm pretty sure that there are at least three massive websites like Gamespot that do pretty much the same thing only better and with thousands of pages of content (and forums).
WE ARE TCoD WE MUST CRUSH EVERYONE'S FEEBLE LITTLE DREAMS OF BUILDING THEIR OWN WEBSITE

listen, im almost done with my first review. Dont shun me for something I like to do.
On a lighter note, doing this has increased views 41%!

what do you mean? the GHWT review isn't meant to link...I'll check it out
(seconds later)
idk...not supposed to be a link in review....meh.

There is no content.

Do not advertise your site while there is nothing on it yet. There is not much point in getting visitors if they have nothing to view on the website and leave right away.

The layout looks suspiciously like a premade layout.

And if you like doing this, then couldn't you, like do something?

There is LITTLE content. No one wants to go to a site that only has (less than) 5 content pages.
Case in point: I just navigated to EVERY SINGLE PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE IN UNDER 5 MINUTES. And that's just with my mediocre clicking skills. That's not a good thing.

And I'm saying make the link on this page actually link to something.

&&your release calendar isn't well organized.

...the review doesn't go anywhere.

and making blank pages only to say this page isn't done because you have a busy life is rather dumb.

I'll include a deep, well-thought-out review of your site here later. For now, I'll use this post as a placeholder. Sorry, but my life is so hectic!

There is LITTLE content. No one wants to go to a site that only has (less than) 5 content pages.
Case in point: I just navigated to EVERY SINGLE PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE IN UNDER 5 MINUTES. And that's just with my mediocre clicking skills. That's not a good thing.

And I'm saying make the link on this page actually link to something.

&&your release calendar isn't well organized
I'll fix the link. I changed the name of the page, and forgot to change the links. I'll get to it ASAP.
How could I organize the Calendar? I AM Working on more pages, and I think there's a forum in the near future, but for now, the site has JUST STARTED TWO MONTHS AGO. Gimme a break. Im a webmastering NOOB.

I dunno, try putting the calendar in calendar format. It'll be easier to figure out thataway. Right now it's just a pointless little list.

2 months with like 5 pages of actual content? Wow. At the very least don't advertise until you have something worthwile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom