• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The shows that should be brought back and/or re-created.

A new Star Trek show needs to be made; I was seven when Next Generation ended. D:

Firefly definitely needs to be brought back.

And...the TV movie/pilot episode of Virtuality that recently showed needs to become a series.

[/geekpost]

Yes, I'm fully aware that this will never happen but...

Classic Dr Who stories remade for today, or at least more elements of the old show included in the current series. Meh,maybe it's just a British thing. Or just a nerd thing :/

A new Star Trek show needs to be made; I was seven when Next Generation ended. D:

In my opinion, the newer the series, the worse they are. So unless they made a new one that's ultra mega super amazing, it probably wouldn't be too good. They should stick to the original series theme of exploration, not "we're in a different quadrant of the galaxy we have to get home" or "He have to save the earth from aliens! (but we know you know we're going to succeed because there's already been four different series set after this series ends)"

My spidey senses never lie.

also
Years ago, there was this show on the BBC where they bring in a family and make them control a CGI army a la Total War. It was all historically accurate and everything, and they even had military historians telling us about how the original battle went. Sure, it probably had a core audience of five people and the computer graphics would look like shit these days, but god I loved that series. I'm really sad that I can't remember the name of it any more. ):
Just found out that it was called Time Commanders - and eerily, it does use a modified Rome: Total War engine. :o

I'm still waiting for the day that they decide to bring back the Crystal Maze.. don't know what Richard o'brien's doing at the moment, but I do prefer him to Ed.. er.. the other one :c
I used to always watch that show.
ah, what are the chances they would remake it..?

still, while I'm reminiscing, Interceptor must make a return. I know it was rejected the first time a comeback proposed, but that was ITV being ridiculous.. and anyway, today's television lacks ridiculous and flamboyant game shows.. tsk.

Looking back on the whole Mario/Zelda cartoon thing, I am beginning to think how great an idea it is and it will take my mind off the whole "ruined Pokemon anime" thing.

The Amanda Show
and Kappa mikey (at least put it on a channel i dont have to subscribe for)
and Invader Zim

I know, this is a little late, but:

Monty Python's Flying Circus (I don't care if they have a new cast as long as Cleese and co. are writing the material.)

Okay, usually I wouldn't do this, but I think the situation merits it.

NO.

That said, I cannot think of a single show that would be improved were it brought back/remade. All I can imagine is a downward spiral into mediocrity (in the case of those that ended on a high note) or more of the same from the ones post-downward spiral.

Maybe something like Twilight Zone.

Back
Top Bottom