• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coloursfall and Legendaryseeker99 vs. DarkAura and Lord of the Fireflies

((Pfft, I have to leave at 6:20 to get to school tomorrow))

But in all seriousness, it's fine. As long as you are alive, I have no problem extending this.

Okay Umbra, it's time for an extremely complex and difficult to understand strategy!

Lob a few Shadow Balls at Xena. If she Protects or is in any way unable to be hit by you, (aside from a Sub, of course) use Acid Armor. If the above applies, and you are Taunted, just Flame Charge at nothing in particular. Or Mars, if you feel like it.

Shadow Ball @Xena/Acid Armor/Flame Charge X3

I can't come up with a good strategy before DQ is up (Cause I'm not sure of LotF is on...) Soooo, Crunch at Umbra the whole time, and make sure it hits.

Crunch (Make sure it hits) @ Umbra x3

Okay, I think Crunching repeatedly is the best thing to do anyways, so:

Pan (it's his name now), I don't really know what you're based on but you look like a kangaroo so I'll assume you can jump high, as stated by the special abilities section of your bulbapedia article.

With this in mind, prove bulbapedia right by combining Sky Uppercut and Thunderpunch to jump and strike Katniss, and finish with Synthesis. If you can't hit Katniss with that combo, however, begin with Hidden Power, and if it's super effective, another. If it's not, a Sludge Bomb will do.

Sky Uppercut + Thunderpunch / Hidden Power ~ Cool Down / Hidden Power / Sludge Bomb ~ Synthesis

2015 Zhorken edit: 1 exp to each Pokémon; $8 to each trainer; $5 to Eta Carinae.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom