• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Kawaii~Desu Art Shop ^o^

If all else fails you can make the backgrounds transparent with Iaza :o (though if there's any other black-black like the same shade of black in the sprite, that'll become transparent too) Some of the dark-on-black ones are really hard to see because I have a flatscreen monitor and it all just kinda clumps together :[

but while I'm here, I'd kinda like to see how creepy you could get a Shadow Heart Audino to look!

These. Are. Amazing.

Would you be so kind as to make me a(n) (insert 10 minute time to think. . . .) rage Dragonite.

I have 4 requests:
1 and 2:
229i.png
as Nibi blue and Re_birthday

3 and 4:
384k.png
as Nibi Purple and bioshock

Both images copyright PF, used with permission.

And, if this is too large of an order, just the Ice Houndoom's order would be preferred. (Or just the Re_Birthday of the Ice Houndoom)

these are awesome, and thanks for taking the time to consider this order :3 ~<3

Do you do siggys? If so, may I request something?

May I have a siggy?

Graphic: Siggy
Type:Graphic
Length: 150 (height) X 450 (width)
Pokemon: Houndoom
Text: SIC SEMPA HOUNDOOMUS
Thus always to Houndoom
Text Color: Red for "Sic Sempa Houndoomus" and Orange for "Thus Always to Houndoom"
Other: The "Sic Sempa Houndoomus" should be larger than and above "Thus always to Houndoom" I also want a dark-themed background, such as a dark forest or a graveyard.

Err, people, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Phoenixy is on here anymore. His last activity was when he last posted here. Just sayin'

I would love one that's like your Kagamine? Can I have one that's Charizard? Hope your not too backed up! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom