• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokémon Type Game

Thorne

It's feeding time
The Pokémon Type Game

Okay, so I got this idea out of the blue.

In this game, the person above you say two to four different in-game elemental types, you do then have to make a type combination that either resists or takes neutral damage from those types. once you've done that, say two to four types yourself, and let the poster below repeat the process.

Example:

Poster 1 said:
A type combination that resists or takes neutral damage from Electric and Ice attacks.

Poster 2 said:
Water/Electric

Something that resists or takes neutral damage from Fire, Fighting and Psychic Attacks

Note that Dark/Ghost do not count into this, because it resists everything.

Either way, I'll start off with what Poster 2 said, a type combination that resists or takes neutral damage from Fire, Fighting and Psychic Attacks.

Re: The Pokémon Type Game

Uh, Ghost/Water..?

Something that resists or takes neutral damage from Fire, Flying, Grass attacks.

Re: The Pokémon Type Game

Water/Fire (though that combo will probably never appear on a real Pokemon)

Something that resists or takes neutral damage from Psychic, Fighting, and Dark.

Back
Top Bottom