• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCOD Survivor (RESULTS IN, EIGHTH CHALLENGE UP)

Re: TCOD Survivor (SEVENTH CHALLENGE UP, INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES STARTED)

Sky uppercut

SLARTIBARTFAST WINS IMMUNITY!

Tribal council is now open. Voting ends on Saturday, August 8 at 5:00 PM HKT. (That's 9:00 AM GMT, 5:00 AM EST, and 2:00 AM PST.)

Last edited:
Re: TCOD Survivor (CHALLENGE RESULTS IN, TRIBAL COUNCIL IN PROGRESS)

We have a three-way tie between Skroy Horitz, Flareth, and Jack_the_White. Voting is now open to the public until Tuesday, August 11 at 7:00 PM HKT. (Just add two hours to all the times above.)

Re: TCOD Survivor (CHALLENGE RESULTS IN, TRIBAL COUNCIL IN PROGRESS, VOTING PRESENTLY OPEN TO TCOD PUBLIC)

God damn...plz vote 4 flareth, he barley helped at on with team hoenn, i did all but 2 challenges i think...but still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TCOD Survivor (CHALLENGE RESULTS IN, TRIBAL COUNCIL IN PROGRESS, VOTING PRESENTLY OPEN TO TCOD PUBLIC)

Flareth has been voted off.

Here's Challenge 8.

Jeopardy!

Here's a set of questions (in statement form) spanning various topics. PM me your answer sheets. Note that each answer must be in question form for it to count.

The questions:

1. This is the fourth-longest river in Europe.
2. This song is considered the most difficult song in Rock Band 1 on guitar.
3. This game show had contestants answering things like "fish love".
4. This is the periodic number of cesium.
5. This is the last name of Sakura Haruno's rival.
6. This voice actress has voiced not just humans, but two rabbits and even a saw.
7. This website continually praises Sarah Palin and bashes Barack Obama.
8. This grunge singer has a four-octave range.
9. This Pokemon has 85 in both physical stats and 50 in Speed.
10. This is the second word of IP.
11. This was the month of the year in which the first "over 9000" video was uploaded to YouTube.
12. These two countries would suffer heavy damage if sea levels started rising more.
13. This animal's scientific name is Rhinocodon typus.
14. This state was the only "perfect" state in the 2008 Presidential election.
15. This is the name of a yellow fruit in Portuguese.
16. This metal band claims that nobody wants peace, or at least, that's what their album says.
17. This Fire Pokemon thrills a fan in Pokemon Square in Mystery Dungeon 1.
18. This language is the hardest in the world to learn.
19. This is the name of Newcastle United's stadium.
20. This is the fifth-largest city in the world.
21. This was the month of the year reputation was abolished at TCOD.

The deadline is...

...Thursday, August 20 at 7:30 PM HKT!

Last edited:

Ouch. That one was hard. Well, my answers are in.

is this still going on or is it over due to lack of participation

*edit*for future references, dont make such a large challenge, nobody wants to do that work, adnyone checking this besides me?

Back
Top Bottom