• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Amie

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Pokémon Amie

Do you play with your Pokémon much? Found any easter eggs?

Most Pokémon I've played with so far only seemed to have one "happy" animation, but I was playing with Umbreon just now and instead of shaking a bit and wagging its tail, it jumped in the air! I guess Eeveeloutions have more things (like high fiving) than other Pokémon?

Also why did they make it possible to hit your Pokémon? I keep doing it accidentally :(

My favourite minigame is the picture puzzle one. I generally don't like minigames so I'm not sure if I like it the most or just dislike it the least but I still play it a lot.
I'm determined to get five starts on every minigame on each difficulty level. I can't seem to get more than 38 berries on the hard difficulty on berry picker.

And I can never seem to complete the make faces at the camera thing either. It never picks up things I do with my eyes. I don't think it's my glasses since it doesn't work with them off either.

Oh, and also the looking-at-you thing they do when you send them out to battle can sometimes look weird but Umbreon looks so cute when it does it. Like a dog putting its head on one side because it's trying to understand something.

Re: Pokémon Amie

It's not really my thing either, but it's a fun distraction I guess. It gets really samey really fast as well which sucks. My unrealistic expectations (and I always knew they were unrealistic) hoped for Nintendogs but with Pokémon.

I've been doing it quite a bit recently. 4 members of my team are at five hearts, and the fifth is almost there. I play Head It on Unlimited difficulty most of the time. My high score is 967.

It is a great idea because it is totally optional. Unless you want sylveon, but even then you don't have to do that much to make that happen.

Playing with pokémon makes them so much more adorable even than they already were! I have a new appreciation for Flareon now, and Mawile is thecutestthingever

Head It is really fun.

At first, I only did it with my starter, Von Pinais, when he was just a Quilladin. I came to absolutely love Quilladin and I forgot all the hate it got before.

It is a great idea because it is totally optional. Unless you want sylveon, but even then you don't have to do that much to make that happen.

Playing with pokémon makes them so much more adorable even than they already were! I have a new appreciation for Flareon now, and Mawile is thecutestthingever

You don't know true cuteness until you scratch a Garchomp's belly.

Never really used Pokemon-Amie much because the whole 'free Full Heals/Focus Sashes/Lucky Eggs' bit sounded too strong for me. I mean, this is the same game with the insane EXP Share, I needed to have some challenge.

(Okay that last sentence ended up sounding pretentious but)

From what I did play, I liked the yarn minigame, and the tile interesting was kinda neato too at first, but the berry game just frustrated me for whatever reason. And I'm pretty sure that the face minigames just don't work.

Also, poor unlovable Slugma.

Warning to anyone with sharp Pokémon: Don't touch the pointy bits.

If you touch the Pikachu line's cheeks, they'll shock you.

Also the Espurr line doesn't like having its ears touched.

you can feed slowbro's tail shell!!

How does that work? Isn't it always eating its tail?

Snake pokemon eat their poffins in one bite, and your hand goes through ghost pokemon's incorporeal-bits c:

Bisharp (and maybe other Pokémon with hands) hold up the Poké Puff as they eat it, and Donphan lifts up its trunk to eat.

Does anyone know if the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch will eat?

everyone should try feeding a wailord poké puffs. it will keep you entertained for HOURS.

Back
Top Bottom