• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

Your user title mentions some guy named Harry (Harry Potter, hopefully...?) who is rocking the fuck out. It takes skill to come up with a user title that makes me think of Harry Potter in a non-nerdy way :)

Judging from your title, you are well acquainted with the Internet. That's from Thirty "H"s, isn't it?

You have two wolves on your post (your signature, and your profile picture), which is two more than I have!!

(I like wolves)

(We English have a long and colourful history with those followers of Odin, so to speak! Helheim, there's even a museum in York celebrating them: The Jorvik Viking Centre! I've been once, when I was in Primary School... Tomb Raider Underwold is not as bad as people say, I learned a fair bit about Norse Mythology, for a starter, which is what Tomb Raider seems to be good for these days, learning new things about Mythology...)

If I ever get my old Laptop charger back, my next YouTube video is going to involve me making Ruby and Emerald Weapons look easy!

You have spectacular grammar and spelling!! You don't find very much of that on the internet anymore.

You live somewhere that is far too hot for me, and I have heard about your dry heat!

To give you an idea, in Britain, not every single building has air conditioning, cuz we don't need it! We mostly jus open a window or get and turn on a fan when it's warm!

Hmm, something about Scootaloo. You slagged off my signature earlier </3 fixing it now. Well at least you gave me something to improve on, that's nice of you :s

Person below me, if your description of me mentions typicial negative stereotyping of Scousers I'll kick your damn head off!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom