• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Re: The New Under the Nickname

An older spelling would be Geoffrey, still used today. And then there are people who spell it Jeffery. Even Jeff can be spelled Geoff.

Since when was Harley a boy-ish name? *Is thinking of the camp-cacturne man in the anime.*

As camp as he is, he's still male, right? Many people, in my school and via the internet, that I know insist I have a boys' name.
It's unisex in some name books/sites, but it seems more of a male name to me.

Hm, okay. I suppose so. In the same way that Courtney is a unisex name, yet to me it's still female, purely as I have known no male Courtney's. Unless I'm thinking of Ashley... Or both.

Alanna Grace. Last name withheld due to the sheer number of puns that can be made with it. DX

My name is Natasha but I only answer to Tasha or Timmy. :T

If I was a dude my parents would have named me Conner. EW. Thankfully, that's now my cousin's son's name.

Also, I might have ended up being called Lisa. GLAD MY PARENTS PICKED SOMETHING ELSE. I couldn't live with endless Simpsons references for the rest of my life.

You think you'd have it bad. Simpson is my surname!

Rachel EllDON'TGOOGLEMYNAMEPARENTSars.

I really don't like it. :| My friends call me Oliver, which is cool because then they can reference the musical and prance around behind me singing "O-li-ver~! O-li-ver~!".

:D

Juliette.

This name is awesome because:
  • It's really really uncommon. :D Come on, Juliet is uncommon and that's the MORE common one.
  • Nobody knows how to spell it. Yes, this is a good thing, because it's funny to laugh at them and correct them~

This name is not awesome because:
  • I used to get teased for it and I didn't like it because of that when I was little. Surprisingly I still get the odd 'where's Romeo?' joke, which is a shame because now I just find it amusing. ;_;
  • It's SO hard to get a nickname from it. I got 'Liett' and that's the best decent one. Julie, don't go there. I was 'Ju' for a long time but then people started spelling it 'Jew' and everyone thought others were insulting me or something and it reminds me of orange squash. D:
  • When you say my surname after it fast, it sounds like it's 'Julie' when it's not. See above. I hate 'Julie'. ;_;

So yeah. D: And I'm not saying my surname, because I searched it on Google once and about half of the front page hits were actually the same name, and I can actually see my mum typing it in (hell, she'd probably get a hit from 'Juliette' and 'Dragonflies' seeing as it'd be easy to find out this forum she's itching to rampage).

Alexandra Mercedes. [Last name also withheld because it's weird.] :/

But, I'm known as Meche to everyone. <3

Rachel Marie (*scribbles on last name to avoid evil puns*).

I love my name.

Because of stalkers, of course. Everybody knows that if somebody knows your name they can find out where you live!

Anyway, my name's Jack. The surname's being witheld purely because I hate the puns (of which there are surpirsingly few, but people seem to love them anyway) that are made with it and my first name.

Jakob Alexander Elias Katourgi

Hah, gave you my full name :P Now, whoever calls me Jakob will suffer - just because it's first doesn't mean it's the one that we use! >_< It happens too often.

While we're at it, why don't I give you my address and phone number? :3 Nah, I won't do that. I probably would if you asked me, really <_<'

Screw it, you guys can know my full name. I was too lazy to type it last time.

Natasha Daisy May Madge

What a load of epic fail. D: As soon as I can I'm getting rid of "Madge" and making "May" my last name. :T

Back
Top Bottom