• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Incipisphere (Contains spoilers for Homestuck)

zeKieranator

Pronoun
she
You have opened your Cruxtruder, prototyped your Kernelsprite and activated your Cruxite Artifact. Just before the meteor crashes into your house, it is transported into the Incipisphere. Climbing out and finding safety, you ask your Kernelsprite for information as to the local land, and they reply:

Hello there! Now I know you're eager to begin exploring, but there are some things I should tell you about this place first.

• To begin with, you're probably aware that there are four accessible planets in this universe. You may start on one of these, and progress in order, through the Seven Gates, until you reach Skaia and can harness its powers to return to your own world.
  • Unfortunately, the agents of Derse have populated the planets, and do not take lightly to intruders. For every one of the consorts that you capture from the planets, you will have to pay 3 boondollars.
  • To ascend to your next gate, you will need to collect Build Grist. This is obtainable from the Pokémon that populate the planets - the rarer the Pokémon, the more Grist it is likely to hold. The more gates you have entered, the more Grist you will need to ascend.
  • Also, there's a chance you might run into one of our heroes as you adventure through their planets. If you do, they might give you a special prize for finding them. Keep an eye out!

Land of Wind and Shade

Common:
PidgeyPidgeottoCaterpieMetapodSpearowLedybaLedianYanmaTaillowWurmpleSilcoonSwabluStarlyStaraviaPidoveTranquill

Uncommon:
PidgeotButterfreeFearowSwellowBeautiflyAltariaStaraptorYanmegaUnfezantKarrablastRuffletVullaby

Rare:
BraviaryMandibuzzEscavalier

Land of Light and Rain

Common:
PsyduckTentacoolPoliwagShellderKrabbySeelMagikarpMarillWooperChinchouAzurillLuvdiscSphealFinneonBuizelFrillish

Uncommon:
GolduckPoliwhirlTentacruelKinglerDewgongGyaradosAzumarillLanturnSealeoFloatzelLumineonJellicent

Rare:
PoliwrathWalreinPolitoed

Land of Heat and Clockwork

Common:
SlugmaMagbyVulpixGrowlitheNumelLitwickKlinkRhyhornNosepassSolrockLunatoneHoundourRoggenrolaCuboneHippopotasSandile

Uncommon:
MagcargoMagmarNinetalesArcanineCameruptRhydonKlangProbopassHoundoomBoldoreHippowdonKrokorok

Rare:
MagmortarKlinklangKrookodile

Land of Frost and Frogs

Common:
TympoleSneaselSnoruntCroagunkVanilliteSwinubCubchooSnoverSmoochumRaltsSolosisChinglingAbraUnownShuppetDrifloon

Uncommon:
PalpitoadToxicroakWeavileGlalieVanillishPiloswineAbomasnowKirliaDuosionChimechoBanetteDrifblim

Rare:
SeismitoadVanilluxeReuniclus

Last edited:
Common: 75%
Uncommon: 20%
Rare: 5%
Shiny: 0.5%
Encounter with hero: 0.5%

Encountering a planet's hero allows you to choose the Pokémon you receive from the pre-chosen rarity bracket.

1) I'll pass
2) where is Frosslass?

* And a lot of pokemon you put you should complete the evolution line, leving it open looks weird. Just my opinion

snover (♂)
Build Grist: 183
Captchalogued: Seismitoad (♂)
> Capture
> Ignore
> Ascend (requires 100 Grist)

Cascoon and Dustox are missing because I thought that they would be better fitted to Derse (which will hopefully be made soon, along with Prospit) and the others are missing because I had settled on a pattern of Pokémon of different rarities, based on LOWAS. Also, the numbers themselves have a nice twist:

• 4 planets
  • 16 common Pokémon
  • 12 uncommon Pokémon
  • 3 rare Pokémon

416123 is an anagram of 413612.

Last edited:
You ascend to the Land of Wind and Shade.

ledyba (♀)
Build Grist: 136
Gates Passed: 1
> Capture
> Ignore
> Ascend (requires 150 Grist)

yanmega (♀)
Build Grist: 191
> Capture
> Ignore

taillow (♀)
Build Grist: 221
Captchalogued: Seismitoad (♂), Yanmega (♀)
> Capture
> Ignore

azurill (♀)
Build Grist: 97
Gates Passed: 2
Captchalogued: Seismitoad (♂), Yanmega (♀)
> Capture
> Ignore
> Ascend (requires 200 Grist)

Back
Top Bottom