• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

So I've arrived in my aunt's house already and apparently I can use the computer, even if it is a bit slow. So I should be able to keep up with average DQ times and such =)

Starting from today, I'm going to be at Boy Scouts summer camp until next Saturday. This means that I won't be able to access any computers for the next week, so reffings and commands will be disabled until then.

I will have no access to anything that can use the internet besides my PS3 for an unknown amount of time. So until I post here saying I'm back, don't expect any reffings from me. Sorry, those who I'm late reffing anyways. Feel free to get an e-ref if I haven't posted a reffing within a week.

Again, I will be absent from today afternoon all the way to friday afternoon.

Beta vs. Ole_Schooler, if I'm able to make any more advance reffings I'll give them to Mawile, but I'm honestly not sure if I'll have the time before I leave in two hours.

I'm sorry, I'm just having... some intense depression this week. And I just don't feel motivated to write reffings. Feel free to get an emergency referee until I can pull myself together, because I have no idea how long it's going to take me to recover.

I will be going on holidays for 14 days and I probably won't have any internet access at all during this time.

...Actually, I think I'm feeling a bit better now. At least, motivated enough to type something. Okay, so... I'll be up again to ref soon. Expect something tommorow.

The geography test just now was my last for the semester.

Winter vacations are in.

Coming soon: REFEREE SPREE

I'll probably have little computer access this weekend and Monday, so don't expect much.

Last edited:
So I'm going to Vegas tomorrow morning with my family. I may or may not have internet access for the next few days, so it should be assumed that I don't. I do not think that this will be a problem for my two battles, but I'm posting this just in case.

I'm going camping for the first time in a couple of years starting later today, and coming back late Monday night, and though I haven't been to this place before, I'm pretty sure that I won't have the internet access to post on my ASB battles or anything.

Annnnd so I finally have internet.

'Cept it dies like 90% of the time and I don't have computer access most of the time.

So yeah; I'll probably be able to get on once a week, but please don't DQ me if I don't show up for two. I'll be back when August starts though!

I'm camping from the 1st til the 8th. There is wifi out here but its a tad shaky. So if I don't show up for a while, you'll know why.

Back
Top Bottom