• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hiya!

Melanie

Pokémon Trainer Melanie
Pronoun
she
On the Invisionfree forums, I was an idiot named my-bayleef. If anyone remembers me, I'm completely different now. I was only twelve back then. XD

I made an account here before with the name My-Chikorita, but I forgot about it and ended up losing the password.

Anyway, since then, I've annoyed Butterfree with random, stupid fic questions, as well as some stupid comments. XD; And then I decided to post here. Yay.

Anyway, I first started liking Pokémon in summer 1999, when I was only five. I lost interest in it in 2000 or 2001, but got back into it again in 2003 and have been ever since. I first went on Pokémon fansites and forums in 2004, which was when I found TCoD. I signed up to the Invisionfree but didn't post much until early 2006 (which I'd rather not think about). In 2004, I usually posted at Mew's Hangout. But I was a huge fan of TCoD main site and The Quest For the Legends. ^^

I'm 17 (though I don't exactly act like it XD;;), female, and live in Michigan. My favorite Pokémon games are Ruby and Sapphire and my favorite region is Hoenn. I don't have just one favorite Pokémon, but the ones I like the most tend to be the cute ones.

So yeah, that's me. :D Hi.

Welcom to the Cave. I hope you have fun here, and I also hope you take the opportunity to mature and move past your annoying, immature youth.

I'd like to point you to the Animé-Style Battling forum, which is awesome in forum form, and the Safari Zone, which as soon as I get my UBERGODPOWERS I will be making active again.

Back
Top Bottom