• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

I would want a vulpix. A Lapras would be cool, but only if I lived somewhere that wasn't land locked. Maybe a Dragonair, but Vulpix would be the first pick.

A Herdier. I love dogs and I never cared for the elemental types like fire and water and grass and so on, so Growlithe and Houndour never interested me. I mean, I would be terrified of getting burned or set the house on fire. Herdier is perfect though, as it's a normal type and is the closest to a regular dog I can get.

A Ditto, and I'd have it Transform into whatever I want. XD But if Ditto doesn't count, maybe Eevee or Flareon.

It's difficult for me to decide between Skitty and Glameow. Skitty seems to have no claws which makes it more pleasant, but less realistic, and it also has unrealistic proportions and a strange tail. I would probably prefer Glameow because I'm used to normal cats.

I'd definitely want Lillipup or Purrloin or Liepard. Lillipup because I love puppies, but not dogs, so I'd prevent it from evolving. And I just love cats, so Purrloin and Liepard would be perfect.

Chatot. It was the first Pokemon I was introduced to essentially (back in '06. before I had ever played any Pkmn game. 'tis a long story.)

Also, who doesn't want a bird whose head is shaped like an eighth note?

Edit: Oh, maybe a Plusle too. Those things are so kawaii :3

Last edited:
Riolu, Minccino, Larvesta, Milotic, Cottonee, and Eevee. Becuase cute they are. Plus, who doesn't want a giant sea serpent in their swimming pool?

Oh boy, back when I was younger it was all about Mew. I had loved it so much and found myself constantly wishing I had a Mew as a pet. I'm pretty sure I wanted both a Pikachu and Eevee, too. Mainly the cute Pokemon. Nowadays, I'd much rather have something like a Scizor or Zoroark, and most of the dog Pokemon, probably.

Gardevoir and Gallade, though they wouldn't so much be my pets as my friends. Also probably a Skitty/Delcatty.

Growlithe because fiery dogs are cute. And then mew because it can transform into anything, and it still has an awesome form if it doesn't transform. Oh, and a plusle and minun duo.

Back
Top Bottom