• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey

Wartortle

blast from the past

I'm alive!!!
Hey there, haven't been here since about 2009. Wanted to come back and check out BF's fanfic progress, and check up on ASB (holy crap @_@ so much progress..)
Anywho, I've grown up a lot, and I hope I'm a lot less cringy than I used to be. I'd like to make some new friends.

Thank you, you two.

I'm reeling from flashing back to all of my old friends on here. Oh my god. Everything came flooding back, all of my past friends and enemies, little squabbles and joyous celebrations of friendship.. This site is a blessing. We've all been wandering away for so long now.. I hope some of my friends find their way back to the Cave... It's warm in here. It's so crazy to think about how insane and rollercoaster of a life I've had since I've been here, I admittedly had another account that had been banned a long time before this one, then i came back with a new account (this one), but... oh man.. I wish there was some way to know what's happened to everyone, has anyone died? Did anyone fulfill their goals? Is everyone doing okay? Man.. idk sorry for the rambling but I didn't expect all of this. What a ride.

afb.gif

Hey, great to see you back. I wonder, was it more surprising to find out that Butterfree's fanfic isn't finished yet... or that it's about to get finished? :P You definitely picked a good time to check up on it!

Anyway, if you're interested in what everybody's been up to, you'll probably enjoy the "Your Life Since Joining TCoD" thread if you haven't seen it already!

Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I am actually more surprised that it's still going! I didn't want to think it, but deep down I always wondered if it'd been given up on or not. Great to see it still going, I'm not even close to halfway done re-reading it. :D

Back
Top Bottom