• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
Golbat. It's twice as annoying as Zubat since it can actually KO my Pokemon if I'm not prepared or just bashing the 'run' button. i swear Golbat is the hardest Pokemon to run from X(

EDIT: Voted for Mr. Mime and Bidoof on the poll. The others I actually like, except for Lickilicky, I just don't like Bidoof more.

Call me insane, but I can't really "hate" any Pokemon. Not even Lickilicky or Bidoof.
I was going to say this except I thought it was unecessary(sp?).

Bidoof gets on my nerves sometimes, yes, but if I were to hate every Pokémon that eventually gets on my nerves, I'd be hating Nidoqueen and Porygon-Z hard. Late dungeons at the most recent installments of PMD say hi. And, though I think they could have done better (specially given the possibility for a rockstar spoof), I think Lickilicky is fine.

I rarely hate Pokemon, even if they annoy me a lot in-game. For example. Porygon-Z, yeah. *shakes fist at Discharge* But aesthetics mean a lot to me, so if I find a particular Pokemon's design strange/ugly/whatever, then I'll automatically hate it. Thus, Probopass.

I voted for Pikachu, Magikarp, Ariados and Bidoof.
Pikachu- They're OK overall, but it took me AN HOUR to find one in Viridian.
Magikarp- Makes the Old Rod useless, but I hate Tentacool more.
Ariados- Thank the Battle Pike. I will never use Signal Beam again.
Bidoof- Just... stupid-looking. Seriously. ZIGZAGOON is better that this.

I rarely hate Pokemon, even if they annoy me a lot in-game. For example. Porygon-Z, yeah. *shakes fist at Discharge* But aesthetics mean a lot to me, so if I find a particular Pokemon's design strange/ugly/whatever, then I'll automatically hate it. Thus, Probopass.
I see why you would find it ugly, but, just IMO, it's friggin' awesome.

Also, I respect not liking a Pokémon over aesthetics(sp?), but, I really don't see why some people hate a Pokémon just because it's popular. Sure, you could hate their popularity, but, what's the Pokémon itself got to do with it?

Myself, I like Pikachu a good deal, and Raichu is one of my favorites.

I'm sorta 'eh' on Pikachu, though I do rather like Raichu - it's just that I like Clefairy more, which is why I voted for Pikachu.

I wholly agree with the popularity statement - hell, I love Charizard, and I have no problems saying so.

I don't know if anybody posted on both of these topics, but, I find it funny how this happens here but there was a topic about ceasing to like a band/artist over becoming mainstream and next to nobody said they would do so.

Yeah, but nobody liked Pikachu from the beginning. It's not like it became popular overnight and everybody hates it now.

Piplup might be a better example.

Either way, poll results:

Clefairy (6) vs. Pikachu (13)
Magikarp (9) vs. Azurill (10)
Mr. Mime (14) vs. Ariados (7)
Bidoof (12) vs. Lickilicky (9)

Pikachu, Azurill, Bidoof, and Mime-o move on to the next poll. (Don't worry, there will be a loser's bracket.)

I'm opening the next thread in a minute.

I've always hated Pelliper. Not only do they have poor stats, they also annoy the heck out me by spamming protect!

Yeah, but nobody liked Pikachu from the beginning. It's not like it became popular overnight and everybody hates it now.
I recommend speaking for yourself in the future. No offense meant, it's just that not doing so can get troublesome.

Also, what I question is why a Pokémon's popularity or lack thereof should have any influence at all in how much you like or dislike it.

^ I never really got that either. Charizard and Lucario mannn <3

1. Voted Clefairy, since..well I've always hated it for some reason. It's just yucky.
2. Azurill. Just..never really cared for it, I guess. Not a big fan of the Marill family anyway.
3. Mr. Mime. Just no.
4. Lickilicky. Maybe it's useful, I wouldn't know, but it's just...bad-looking. :l

Top 3 Least favorite Pokémon:

1. Bidoof: Just look at it. It LOOKS stupid! I hate this thing so much!!!

2. Dragonite: Yes, I know it is one of the statistically best Pokémon ever, but it looks awful! It looks like an orange Barney with wings! It killed the Dratini evolution family!

3. Arceus: Cheap, overused legendary loved by all the n00bs, I've seen it used so many times, it gets on my nerves like you wouldn't believe! It isn't even that good, mine doesn't help much in battles. STUPID ARCEUS!!!

Staryu. It is a brown sea star. That does nothing. Starmie is cool, though.
Manaphy. It's so girly. :S
ROSELIA. I just naturally hate it. D[=<

So, those are my top three most hated Pokemon, in no order.

If anyone says they hate Zapdos then I WILL KILL YOU ALL

I don't necessarily hate any Pokemon. But, if I had to choose I would pick Jynx. That, and maybe Exeggcute, I mean it's sorta ugly. But, those are just my oppinions.

Requesting submittance of Luvdisc. Its biological structure reminds me of my horrible love life and how Valentine's Day is a corporate scam. (Irrelevantly, it is essentially useless.)

I also object to the addition of Magikarp and Clefairy to the poll, but do not mind my opinions.

Back
Top Bottom